An Aussie Slimming World Journey

Lou_Ella

So after trying other diets and Weight Watchers, plus trying to increase my exercise, I've still managed to continue putting on weight!! I struggle with most plans as I find them so restrictive but I've always done well on Slimming World, so two years after moving to Australia I had a friend send me the books and I started this week.

I'm on my first week and have been really good, but I'm struggling with figuring out syns and the different brands.

I have 20kg to lose.

Excercise wise I'm walking the dog twice a day and trying to get my 10,000 steps on my fitbit. So far I haven't hit those steps yet :(

I'm also making an effort to drink more water.

So far I've been starving even though I'm eating way more during the day than I normally would, so I don't know if this is because I'm drinking more water or the lack of sugary and junk food. I am going to persevere though, I guess it will take time for my body to get used to healthy eating again!!

Hopefully there are some other Aussie Slimming Worlder's out there that I can connect with to help make this journey a bit simpler :)

Back