An offer I cant refuse?

I'm not really a fan of their music but they always seem like lovely people and put on a good performance. I'd go!

I'm going tomorrow too! I'm assuming your going to the nec? I'm all excited- it is supposed to be for my daughter, but I'm a bit of a fan!!!!

I'm not a JLS fan, but if anyone offers me a concert to go to i'l go whether I like then or not. I'm a concert junkie, wish i could get to more in a year, but I have already been to 3, and going another 3 within the next 5 weeks. And got 1 planned for october already haha.

I'm not a JLS fan, but if anyone offers me a concert to go to i'l go whether I like then or not. I'm a concert junkie, wish i could get to more in a year, but I have already been to 3, and going another 3 within the next 5 weeks. And got 1 planned for october already haha.

Love concerts myself but try and not go to many now due to the cost! Who have you been to see so far this year then and who's coming up?

this year ive seen Rebecca Ferguson , Daley (up and coming soul artist from manchester..check him out) and the x factor tour...im off to see NKOTBSB on tuesday...i feel 14 again lol!!

i saw britney too lol yes i like my pop
im off to wireless festival in july...is anyone else going?

Back