• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

and another new one :0)

Hi

my name is Jill nad both myself and my daughter Holly will be starting on the Lipotrim plan on Monday 18th May. I have read lotsof threads on here and feel really positive that we will be success ful if a little nervous! I guess my main concern is how to deal with the questions people are going to be asking :copon:, Im not going to make a big thing about it and try and keep it quiet but I am sure people will start to notice im not eating!! so any advice would be really helpful. I plan on keeing using this site as its really helpful and full of great ideas! Could someone please tell me how I put the lovely bmi counter on my page please as its great to see it going down!

Many Thanks

Jill :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mrs Z

Gold Member
Hi

If no-one else comes long to let you know quite quickly you could look it up on the "tutorials" bit on the top of this page. It's got some idiot-proof stuff on it, even I understood it.

Good luck to you both on Lipotrim.

Hi Jill, I have been open and honest with all my friends and family, - fore warned is fore armed. I have found that most of everyone has been very supportive and attentive. Best of Luck Emily xxx

Hi Jill and daughter, welcome to minis and good luck on LT