And how did I get on in the quiz!!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Well back from filming the new lottery quiz show!!

It was 100 of us trying to win up to 250 grand!!

I got down to the last 8!!!

AND THEN I BLEW IT!!!

Basically didn't know the answer to this question

--->

Who is the current Pope ?

1. Benedict 14th
2. Benedict 16th
3. Benedict 18th

I guessed 14 and it was 16!!

Wasn't upset though as was still really good fun and met some really nice people and went on an all night stay up with some irish lads who literally drunk me under the table.

Not sure how they managed to drink that much guiness without turning black!!

Was great though

Will be on the TV in 2 weeks but I doubt you will see me in the rabble of the 100

M.

Ah shame :(

You did well to get down to the last 8 though!

we will see you and i will be saying to my hubby `ooooh look there he is from the forum, that guy whose blog i read out to you constantly ` hehehe and he will be saying `oh its his fault then` lmao,

glad you enjoyed it

Oh sorry to hear you lucked out Mike. :(

I was hoping you'd win so the tummy tucks and boob jobs would be courtesy of you :D

Did you meet Dermot O Leary?! I am sure I read he was supposed to be doing something with this show. Swoon!

Congrats on doing so well!

Met him, chatted with him, had dinner with him and even made him laugh (long story but it was a joke about the corrs)

Nice guy!! Very very short but nice

And he is the presenter

M.

Met him, chatted with him, had dinner with him and even made him laugh (long story but it was a joke about the corrs)

Nice guy!! Very very short but nice

And he is the presenter

M.

Argh! So jealous!!! He is soooo gorgeous!! Wish I had known I could have sent you my digital camera and you could have taken loads of sneaky pics for me!! :p

Back