Must say a really good and inspiring post, well done think I need to evaluate the small things aswell rather then look at the numbers xThanks for your reply ChilliEm. I did feel a bit embarrassed trying CWp and failing, but you are right I think. And I felt absolutely horrendous, that cant be right can it? the people who can do it must be quite something, but I am going to give SW a real go.
Here is a list of a few things that need to change and why I want to lose weight to help keep me on track...
1) I regularly visit people in thier homes and sometimes, especially older folk, have very small chairs and it is a nightmare. I can feel myself sqished in and my tummy huge in front of me. I feel so self concious and that need to change.
2) I have noticed recently that I am sweating an aweful lot when I am doing things and again it is embarrassing when with people and I hope losing weight will stop it.
3) My feet and ankles really hurt after a day at work doing things. My knees hurt too, especially going up the stair. I'm only 35!! I need to stop this before something really serious to my health happens.
4) We would love to have children but at my weight it is not going to happen. Somehow I do need to stick to it this time or we will lose our chance of a family.
5) I would love to be able to have a bath!
6) I would love to walk around town or anywhere really and not feel like people are staring. Just blend into the background.
7) I want to fly without having to use an extension! We are going to Majorca this summer, and I am dreading it. Last time I flew my legs hurts for a week afterwards too becasue of all the walking and I just was not fit enough. Next summer I want to be able to have a wonderful holiday somewhere and not need an extension or recovery time!
8) I am exhausted all the time, although I pretend not to be. Its hard carrying around this amount of weight. Bending down to clean is hard. All tasks take much longer. It is completely ridiculous that I could get into this position, but I did. But now I feel like I am in a place to sort it out.
9) I use food as comfort. A lot of the time it is a response that I can hardly tell is happening. So I need to be more midful about how I am eating. Have lots of easy healthy options ready in the fridge. And remeber that I am worth more than the crap food I put into my body which soothes an emotion but cause a huge amount of other unhelpful side effects and negative emotions anyway. I am worth more than that!
10) I have to learn it is OK to say no to food at work especially, just becasue it is there does not mean I need to eat it! People don't dwell on what you eat, so not saying no to not offend is ridiculous. I have to be stronger about what i want and not worry about other people all the time, because it is only me who is suffering.
Just a few of many things, but good to write them out and keep motivated!
I weighed in yesterday and I had lost another 1lb. So 5lbs off in my first week of this year to save my life! Brilliant. And here's to another SW week, lets see what happens.
Today's plan is to do a few errands this morning, I am just waiting for a delivery, then I am off out into town. Then this afternoon I am seeing a few friends. I also need to clean the kitchen - boring!
Have a good day folks x
Hi ChilliEm! Holby was cancelled because of the football soon have to wait another day. I love Holby!!!Holby for me later as husbands watching the football.
Your dinner sounds gorgeous. I’ve had a hungry day too. Up until now I’ve managed to hold out until lunch without too many problems, but today even the cats gmfoid looked appealing.
Orange sorbet sounds lush. I’ve been putting the muller light Greek style lemon yoghurts in the freezer and they are quite sorbet-y (if you take them out half an hour before you want to eat them). I think they’re synfree, or maybe one syn. I keep seeing different things. They do other flavours too which I need to try.
Have a lovely evening everyone