And Now I am Cross

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
Was sipping away on my first shake of the day Strawberry when it decided i had had enough threw itself off my desk and on to the floor covering me and my chair and the floor in strawberry shake. :cry:

Me.

Awww hun have you got enough to make yourself another one or will it leave you short.

Can I just say thank you for your cokmment on my diary....it is so nice to hear a father like you caring for their kids and not just as a pawn that they must see now and then so the csa money is less.
Which is basically what it is...the first thing he did when we split was look on csa site and saw if he had the boys x amount of night a year it would be less, so this is his thinking .....not because he wants to see his kids....!

Oh how inconsiderate of it! But i suppose strawberry is a nicer smell than chicken soup..if you get my meaning. I was making one yesterday with the hand blender, now, if you keep the blender at the bottom of the bowl and lift it up off the surface when it is blending, everything lifts up, and i have great pleasure doing this everytime.. (yes sad i know) well yesterday i thought i would go a little higher! (this is my inner child) and my finger came off the button!!! yes you guessed it, it went everywhere and it was chicken soup! so needless to say, i won't be playing no more:wave_cry:. I'll have to find a new game to amuse myself.

Hope you have better luck next time

Ruth x

Oh how inconsiderate of it! But i suppose strawberry is a nicer smell than chicken soup..if you get my meaning. I was making one yesterday with the hand blender, now, if you keep the blender at the bottom of the bowl and lift it up off the surface when it is blending, everything lifts up, and i have great pleasure doing this everytime.. (yes sad i know) well yesterday i thought i would go a little higher! (this is my inner child) and my finger came off the button!!! yes you guessed it, it went everywhere and it was chicken soup! so needless to say, i won't be playing no more:wave_cry:. I'll have to find a new game to amuse myself.

Ruth x

Lol nearly done that myself, to add insult to injury just had a bath went to the bathroom cabinet for shampoo and i have 3 bottles of conditioner NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.:mad:

Well at least your hair will be soft if nothing else. Use your shower gel to wash it then put plenty of conditiner on after.

Men...i don't know.

Awww hun have you got enough to make yourself another one or will it leave you short.

Can I just say thank you for your cokmment on my diary....it is so nice to hear a father like you caring for their kids and not just as a pawn that they must see now and then so the csa money is less.
Which is basically what it is...the first thing he did when we split was look on csa site and saw if he had the boys x amount of night a year it would be less, so this is his thinking .....not because he wants to see his kids....!

Hmmm cokmment....wtf.....lol. comment.....!

Ruth x

PMSL :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:. Sounds like a fun game until somebody loses an eye *lol*!

I have had some near misses with a blender, having "worn" just about every variety of soup or shake there is at one point or another!

Shame about the shake Me, hope it's not left ya short!

Lol nearly done that myself, to add insult to injury just had a bath went to the bathroom cabinet for shampoo and i have 3 bottles of conditioner NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.:mad:

Rofl....sorry to laugh ...but you have made me lol a few times today so thank you x

if you keep the blender at the bottom of the bowl and lift it up off the surface when it is blending, everything lifts up, and i have great pleasure doing this everytime.. (yes sad i know) Ruth x

Oh I thought I was the only one who had hours of amusement with this game!!!!

Martin,

Perhaps you should head back for bed, you know these things always come in threes!!

blender games, I thought it was just me as well, how sad are we? :)

sorry about the soaking and the conditioners, btdt!!

Martin,

Perhaps you should head back for bed, you know these things always come in threes!!

Actually today it came in fours, as i was putting my shoes on my laces broke and as i walked out the door the heavens opned i got drenched, and im starving..................:(

Me.

Back