And off i go again...

Want2bThin

Hi Guys,

Well, i don't know what to think or say, i'm gobsmacked! (Damn Lucky actually!) I have just got back from a weeks holiday in France. I was honest with my CDC and told her that i would be going out for a few meals while away. However, a few meals turned into a meal every evening! I was feeling quite depressed on the journey home, thinking i would have shed at least half a stone.

To my absolute amazement, i have lost 3lb! :eek:

The only explanation i can come up with was the amount of walking i did each day (was a very active holiday) But still 3lb loss. SHOCK is not the word!

Anyway...as said in the title, off i go again. I'm back on ss today. Little head ache going on, but nothing that 2 paracetamol wont solve. I guess i'm going through the whole 'beginners' part again. :rolleyes:

I'm not being weighed for another week yet cos my CDC is away on holiday. But i have 2lb to loose before i'm in the next stone down, so bring on the ss!!! I can't wait to be in the next stone down. Last time i was in that stone was at least 4 years ago. It's been a long time coming, but my will i feel good to see those scales change. :p

Good Luck this week everyone - sending positive vibes to everyone. GLUG GLUG GLUG!!;)

OH wow congratulations that's really wonderful hun xx

sounds like the perfect end to a perfect holiday!! i think we are so focused on food sometimes that we forget how benefical even the simplest exercise can be!

wow!! congratulations, I wonder if I'll be as lucky after my holiday (2 weeks all inclusive!)
Well done you, hope the next few days on ss are ok x

That's great. I'm really pleased for you as hopefully that will help keep you motivated and get back into ss'ing. I'm sure you'll be in the next stone down by your next weigh in. Keep us posted!!

Wonderful news, great holiday, great 3lbs. Well done!!

Gx

Well done on your 3lbs off that fab.
I`m with you on the "beginners" week this week lol 100% ss for me

Back