Another 2lbs....Yippee

Hi all,

:D 2lbs omg, I thought I was gonna put on but wasnt expecting that. I know its a small amount but I was sick :sick:most of last week and this week as well and I thought I had gone and ruined it all but glad to see not!! I dont start back on the shakes until this saturday as I am still on antibotics for a chest infection. I am honestly very happy with that and at least its coming off and not on.

I was even having a little look through bridal shops yesterday and thought "gosh those dresses are at least gonna fit me in a couple of months" I didn't have the courage to go in and try anything on but hey I am in the right direction of looking and dreaming of getting into one of them!!

I am really pleased and hope everyone else is doing well also, now I am off home tonight back to Ireland to see my folks :family2:as I wont get a chance to over xmas as I am going to be working. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend,take care of yourselves, god bless.

Well done you losing when sick & all!!! have a good trip home...im sure you will Irelands a lovely place,i use to spend a lot of summer hols there as a kid,as its where my mum was from..took my son there a couple of years ago,he loved it! must plan a visit again soon. Glad to hear your eyeing up the wedding dresses...wont be long now before your trying them all out!!! well done hun!!! Caz xx

Well done hun 2lb is great when your sick, hope you dont find it too hard to get back into the shakes, keep it up and you will be a slinky bride with your pick of dresses x Enjoy your trip home and let your mum spoil you, you deserve it after being so sick xx

Well done you losing when sick & all!!! have a good trip home...im sure you will Irelands a lovely place,i use to spend a lot of summer hols there as a kid,as its where my mum was from..took my son there a couple of years ago,he loved it! must plan a visit again soon. Glad to hear your eyeing up the wedding dresses...wont be long now before your trying them all out!!! well done hun!!! Caz xx

I love going home and its where I am having my wedding! I am hoping after next month if i lose another stone I will go and have a wee look. Thanks for your wishes chick!!

Well done hun 2lb is great when your sick, hope you dont find it too hard to get back into the shakes, keep it up and you will be a slinky bride with your pick of dresses x Enjoy your trip home and let your mum spoil you, you deserve it after being so sick xx

Congratulations to ya too hun!! Ya done really good yourself and your overall is just brillant. I hope ya are feeling much better now??

Miss unknown an Irish lassie just like me!!! You are getting on terrifically... I admire you and everyone on this site I hope I can keep it up as long as you guys

Miss unknown an Irish lassie just like me!!! You are getting on terrifically... I admire you and everyone on this site I hope I can keep it up as long as you guys

Ah nice to see another irish girl, this set has been great for meeting people from back home. We are going to Dublin for our hen night and I can't wait to that looking forward to getting around Temple Bar and having a few bevvies! Ya have done brillant as well on your first week, well done!! Ya will be fine chick and if ya need a chat anytime I am only an email away, we can keep each other motivated, all the best for next week hun, fingers are crossed for ya, take care

Well done on your 2lbs lost. Hope you feel loads better soon.

Well done ya on your first week and thanks for your kind sentiments!

Well done that's another 2lb gone for good!! :D

well done missy! considering you have been ill too!!!!.... glad your feeling good about the dress thing and I bet ya half them dresses will be falling off you in a few months!!! hope you have fun in ireland... tc

Well done on your 2lb loss , hope you feel better soon x

well done 2lb is great even more so when your ill

xx

nice one, you're doing brilliantly. So so proud of you woman!

Back