Another before and after/during pic

wondersie

7-8 months of lipotrim 100% tfr.

I'm starting my refeed this week because I'm going away 18th feb. After that I'm going to keep dieting but I'll be giving 'Diet Chef' a go instead of lipotrim, if it doesn't work I might be back =P

Attachments

• 2rqby2s.jpg
    2rqby2s.jpg
    428.3 KB · Views: 3,312
wow you look amazing well done you xx

Fantastic! Well done :D

Excellent result, Congrats and good luck with refeed etc :)

Well done, u look great, u must feel miles better! X

7-8 months of lipotrim 100% tfr.

I'm starting my refeed this week because I'm going away 18th feb. After that I'm going to keep dieting but I'll be giving 'Diet Chef' a go instead of lipotrim, if it doesn't work I might be back =P

Wondersie, you look amazing, what a transformation!

congratulations youve done an amazing job

omg that is brill loss and major difference well done

well done, i started at the same weight as you and am going for a similar goal, seeing the results you have got is a great booster for me :)

well done, i started at the same weight as you and am going for a similar goal, seeing the results you have got is a great booster for me :)

I can understand how you feel right about now. I'll tell you how I feel now after, if it will help you even more. Those sluggish walks/sweats/out of breath feelings have completely vanished. When I look back at how I used to be, I feel like a completely new person. My confidence has gone up so much and my willingness to go out and do things have sky rocketed.

If you keep it up you will definitely get to where you want to be. I'm not going to lie, sometimes it can get really hard no matter what point you are in the diet. Even if you arent getting hungry, you still really start missing food. Anything looks great to eat (this is a disgusting thing to say but even the cat meat smelt good...lol). What I did was keep my mind active, tidying stuff around the house etc. or going for walks.

Also if you ever feel you've had enough, come to these forums and post about it because people on here will definitely give you that kick up the bum to carry on.

Good luck buddy

thanks wondersie :) its tough but i've got to keep going, at the mo i do be wrecked after work so am off to bed early and in work i do be very busy so no thoughts there :)

Back