• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Another great benefit of LighterLife

S: 16st5lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 3st6lb(20.96%)
I actually joined Facebook and posted a photo of me. As a result I have just been in contact with a friend from school who I've not spoken to for years! How lovely is that! I'd never have done that pre LL. Too embarassed of my size!

I've added a few more old friends and am waiting for them to get in touch, but it's made me all nostalgic.

LL rocks! :p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 20st2.0lb C: 20st2.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 46.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thats great poppysparkle, I never went to any of my school re-unions, because I was too ashamed of my size, so I understand how you felt.
You look fab and I'm sure it will be great to catch up with your old friends.

Huseyin

Silver Member
S: 17st2.8lb C: 17st2.8lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
We never had any reunions, I'm so gutted about that, i understand how you feel Mandy i would have been embarrassed too at 19 stones (my old weight)

But hey lets look at it this way, this is our chance to be reborn and show everyone ;)

S: 20st2.0lb C: 20st2.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 46.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well said Huseyin...............I'll drink to that.................well lift a glass of water!!!! :)

Huseyin

Silver Member
S: 17st2.8lb C: 17st2.8lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
and i shall raise my 2L evian bottle up, we can celebrate later with a saucer of finely chopped Lemon Bar :)

S: 22st0lb C: 17st5lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 45.9 Loss: 4st9lb(21.1%)
Hi hun thats fab I've been adding old school friends too that I never would have before, it's amazing how this journey changes so many aspects of our lives isn't it :D

Emma xXx

I know what you mean

A few months ago I went to a reunion of people I used to work with 25 years ago.
I felt great, knew i looked good although i was still a little way off my goal.
had a wonderful time. People recognised me and said I'd hardly changed in 25 years!!!!- (good lighting helped).
There is NO WAY i would have gone if it had been the year before. It's the only reunion I've ever attended.