Another great benefit of LighterLife

Poppysparkle

Silver Member
I actually joined Facebook and posted a photo of me. As a result I have just been in contact with a friend from school who I've not spoken to for years! How lovely is that! I'd never have done that pre LL. Too embarassed of my size!

I've added a few more old friends and am waiting for them to get in touch, but it's made me all nostalgic.

LL rocks! :p

Thats great poppysparkle, I never went to any of my school re-unions, because I was too ashamed of my size, so I understand how you felt.
You look fab and I'm sure it will be great to catch up with your old friends.

We never had any reunions, I'm so gutted about that, i understand how you feel Mandy i would have been embarrassed too at 19 stones (my old weight)

But hey lets look at it this way, this is our chance to be reborn and show everyone ;)

and i shall raise my 2L evian bottle up, we can celebrate later with a saucer of finely chopped Lemon Bar :)

Hi hun thats fab I've been adding old school friends too that I never would have before, it's amazing how this journey changes so many aspects of our lives isn't it :D

Emma xXx

I know what you mean

A few months ago I went to a reunion of people I used to work with 25 years ago.
I felt great, knew i looked good although i was still a little way off my goal.
had a wonderful time. People recognised me and said I'd hardly changed in 25 years!!!!- (good lighting helped).
There is NO WAY i would have gone if it had been the year before. It's the only reunion I've ever attended.

Back