Another great benefit of LighterLife

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Poppysparkle, 17 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Poppysparkle

Poppysparkle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I actually joined Facebook and posted a photo of me. As a result I have just been in contact with a friend from school who I've not spoken to for years! How lovely is that! I'd never have done that pre LL. Too embarassed of my size!

I've added a few more old friends and am waiting for them to get in touch, but it's made me all nostalgic.

LL rocks! :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MandyLupton

MandyLupton Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Thats great poppysparkle, I never went to any of my school re-unions, because I was too ashamed of my size, so I understand how you felt.
    You look fab and I'm sure it will be great to catch up with your old friends.

4. Huseyin

Huseyin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    We never had any reunions, I'm so gutted about that, i understand how you feel Mandy i would have been embarrassed too at 19 stones (my old weight)

But hey lets look at it this way, this is our chance to be reborn and show everyone ;)

5. MandyLupton

MandyLupton Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Well said Huseyin...............I'll drink to that.................well lift a glass of water!!!! :)

6. Huseyin

Huseyin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    and i shall raise my 2L evian bottle up, we can celebrate later with a saucer of finely chopped Lemon Bar :)

7. futureyummymummy

futureyummymummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(21.1%)
    Diet:
    Lean in 15
    Hi hun thats fab I've been adding old school friends too that I never would have before, it's amazing how this journey changes so many aspects of our lives isn't it :D

Emma xXx

8. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    I know what you mean

A few months ago I went to a reunion of people I used to work with 25 years ago.
    I felt great, knew i looked good although i was still a little way off my goal.
    had a wonderful time. People recognised me and said I'd hardly changed in 25 years!!!!- (good lighting helped).
    There is NO WAY i would have gone if it had been the year before. It's the only reunion I've ever attended.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.