• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Another newbie hello post!

I'm Zyggie, 31, unemployed musician, just moved to London. I've felt big most of my life (now looking back through old photos I really wasn't - thanks school bullies.. :sigh:) but I did start gaining in my early twenties until I reached huge, very unhappy and really quite ill.

A few years ago I suddenly started losing weight without really thinking about it, just by eating healthy and being active. Without much effort I lost 7 stone in 2 years and it felt great.

Then I started a job at a motorway services petrol station. Worst job ever. Due to a stupid boss we weren't allowed off the forecourt for lunch so I lived on overpriced junk for 4 months. Put on about 2 stone before I quit the job but the junk habit hung around.

I'm not quite back to where I was at my biggest but I was heading there at an alarming rate. Finally about a fortnight ago I decided enough was enough.

Some friends of mine were 'eating dust' - Exante & Lighter Life, one of whom is roughly half the size he was after just 6 months. I am determined to follow suite!

I've been on Exante TS for just over a week now and lost 11lbs. Massive boost to the old confidence I can tell you..

Anyway. That's me.
Nice to meet you :)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Great news that exante is working for you. I'm doing your old method of just eating healthy and exercising more. Today was my first weigh in and i lost 10lbs. lol i think i was eating really unhealthily :D

Getting fat since 1980
welcome to Minis! :D x
(honestly, i'd forgotten about this place. sorry everyone)
it's an awesome distraction - i used to come and post when i felt hungry - the hours flew by and i didn't eat! :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 2
Introductions 7
Introductions 0
Introductions 4
Introductions 0