Another newbie here....

**sparkles**

Silver Member
Hi, another newbie here....just thought I'd introduce myself. I had my first meeting with my counsellor yesterday and I'm going to be starting on Sole Source as from Monday. I figure I'm going to need as much support as I can get! At present I weigh 16 stone-way too much for my height of 5ft 3in. I need to lose at least 6 stone. This really is the last ditch option for me-I've tried everything else. I look forward to getting to know you all and helping to keep you all as motivated as I hope you'll keep me:)

Angie

Heya Angie, well done for deciding to do this diet. I have been on it for 10weeks and have lost almost 4 stone :) Its very easy to follow and you don't need to fuss with food quantities and obsess on what you're going to be eating or not!

Just try all the flavours to find what you like. Everyone has different tastes, so what someone else like you might not lol.

Good luck with your journey. The people on here are all lovely and supportive! xx

Thanks - I'm quite excited to get started now :D I need some large weight losses to keep me motivated. That's always been my downfall in the past....

Hi **sparkles**

Good Luck with CD. The diet is really easy and remember 'the more you drink the more you shrink'!!

I've lost 48lb in 10 weeks and haven't had any problems.

You can do it. If you need motivation, measure yourself each week. I have lost 12 inches off my waist since 02.01.09!

I'm going to keep a weight loss 'diary'. It will give me something to look back on, as well as stopping me from thinking about food all the time! Well done on your weight loss by the way:happy096:

Hi Angie

I only started the diet on 4th March and despite having a diet/binge eating history have found it really easy to follow so far without being hungry at all.

I only had one bad day (irritable and headachey) which was when I went into ketosis so I took a Nurofen and went to bed early - sorted and well worth it!!

First week loss has really spurred me on so started my 2nd week with the same enthusiasm.
You can do it - get yourself into the mindset and imagine how fabulous you will look 3-6months down the line - its not very long in the grand scheme of things....

Good luck :character00115:

Thanks everyone. I'm already imagining myself in Lapland in December with my brand new jacket and salopettes-instead of my size 20 ones that are falling apart! :D
Angie
x

Hi Angie :welcome:

i've tried loads of other things too, and so far this is working well for me. its taken food out the equation completely and is far easier than counting, weighing synning etc

xx

Hi Angie - welcome to the newbie club! I only started on Wed (11th March) and am exactly the same weight as you. It will be good to track each others progress and to encourage each other through any tough times. If I'm honest I've found the first three days to be tough in terms of feeling edgy, having headaches and no energy; but today when I woke, before even getting out of bed I knew that I had turned a corner. Good luck and let us know how you get on at your first WI.

Back