Another Newbie xx

karentom1

Hi All, just thought i'd introduce myself to the site (which is FAB btw). I'm Karen, 31 from Bradford and doing Slimming World which is really working for me. I have been going 13 weeks and on Tuesday I got my 2 Stone Award!

I think I would like to lose another 1.5 to 2 stone so wish me luck xx

Wow thats an excellent weightloss, I only joined and started my weightoss yesterday but done it previously and went from 15st - 11st 8lb starting again due to just having another baby and it just wont budge :)

Hi Karen, I am new to the site too. Well done on losing 2 stone already, I'm sure with all the support from the site you will be able to achieve your goals :)

Thanks, I joined again after having my 2nd daughter who is now 17 weeks old. I really really enjoyed my pregnancy and ate what i wanted when i wanted so needless to say I piled the weight on!!

Good luck with your journey this time, you had a fab weight loss the last time you did it so i'm sure you will do the same again!!

xx

Thanks Shelly I hope so!

I need to sort out my profile on here to put some info on but i'm finding it difficult...am I being thick or what lol?? xx

Thanks, I joined again after having my 2nd daughter who is now 17 weeks old. I really really enjoyed my pregnancy and ate what i wanted when i wanted so needless to say I piled the weight on!!

Good luck with your journey this time, you had a fab weight loss the last time you did it so i'm sure you will do the same again!!

xx

Thank you i hope i do to maybe a little bit harder due to being smaller but ill give it my best, im the same my lil boy is now 11 weeks old so think its time to start again :)

Back