Another Newbie

SilverMist

Hi everyone
Another new kid on the block - I'm starting TFR tomorrow - nervous but looking forward to the challenge. I opted for the chocolate shake but got a sample of the others to try as well. I've been seeing everyone's progress over the last while and it's so inspiring to see how well everyones doing. To be honest, this site has kept me motivated enough to start the plan. So any hints and tips will be very welcomed and I hope to speak to you all regularly. Keep up the good work everyone:)

Hiya! Nice to see you've started your own thread :)

You'll do fine if you can get your head in the right place - this is a good post to read that can help with that http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-d...mation/2149-two-kinds-people-who-do-vlcd.html
You're in the right place now to ask for any help and advice you might need - there's usually someone around to offer a bit of support.

My main advice would be to drink drink drink .... water that is .... ;) ... I always hated sparkling water but it became my best friend on LT - it somehow felt more like having a nice drink than making myself drink the compulsory water. You can have still, sparkling or soda water - the more the better up to about 4ltrs a day.

Best of luck to you & we're all here for you :) xx

Thanks for that Taylor..
Yesterday was kind of ok - had my first big test - a bbq which my sister in law laid on and I couldn't get out of. It was a bit of a killer, I won't lie but the water saved me I think and I was very proud of myself afterwards. I just said I had a tummy bug and couldn't keep anything down and that was that - the things we have to do:)
I had the peppermint choc for breakfast - quite nice actually. Can't say I'm not hungry but I'll trod on and I think by keeping an eye on the forum will help me out too.....so many achievers, so yes I want to be a big loser:):)

hello silvermist :)

welcome to the forum, its a good place for advice and motivation, hope you do well good luck x

Good Luck with week 1 Silvermist. xx

Well done getting through your first test! :) You should be really proud of yourself. It WILL get easier ... promise :) xx

Hi Silvermist!

Good for you and your water at the BBQ, and it's true it does get easier!!

Good luck!
Newb

Hey! and welcome :)
Good luck with your journey, drink plenty of water and keep us posted with how yer doing. This is a great place to be :D

Back