Another Newbie!

Amre

Hi I am Annemarie From Ireland, I have Decided its time to start losing weight. I have been 14 stone for 4 years now. I dont get heavyer I just stay round about the same, So I would Like to lose about 4 stone and stay around 10 stone!

I am on some meds for depression so I think It might be best to join weight watchers. :confused: Do Something In a group. I dont have very much motivation and I feel tired alot, So this is my last Chance saloon! I really wanna give it my best shot and get out and do more, So I am here just to share with you guys,

Thanks,

Hi and welcome. Good luck with your diet. And if you decide to join WW (or anything else for that matter) why not start a diary thread in that section for extra support and encouragement

Irene xx

Hi and welcome. I think a group is a great idea, and don't forget to use this website too, for support with dieting or anything else.
Good luck on your first week x

Hi Annemarie, and welcome.

Be warned, this site is highly addictive - at least when we are typing it makes it hard to stuff our faces. ;)

LRO x

Welcome to Minimins AnneMarie, good luck hun. A great bunch of people on here who'll support and help you all the way.

Take Care
Tracey

:welcome: to minis hun.
this site is second to none for support,let us know which plan you are going to follow and post often,wishing you all the luck
elaine x

welcome anne-marie, nice to see another irish gal on here. Good luck with watever diet ya are going to try and remember to keep in touch, we are all here to help each other out!!

Back