Another newbie :)

x.turbulence

Hi everyone, my name is Emma. I'm 19 years old, and I'm a student in Swansea, although I'm originally from Newcastle.

I guess I've struggled with my weight from a young age, about 12 years old, and I've been on diets on and off from the age of 14 or 15. But it's been the last three years since I left school that I've piled the weight on.

I've gained three stone in the last three years, and I'm really fed up of being fat and frumpy. I usually don't have enough motivation to stick to a diet for longer than a week, but I'm determined to stick to it this time.

I'm currently weighing 16st 1lbs, and am starting the Slimming World diet with a friend from university.

I found this website by chance when I was googling information about the SW diet, and I'm glad I did, because I've been browsing for an hour or so, and it seems to be a really supportive place. :)

it is very positive .

Good luck xxx

Hello and good luck with your weightloss.

Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW. And I'm from Gateshead

Irene xx

Cool, I'm originally from South Tyneside. I'm here for Christmas, but am going back to Swansea on the 11th.

Does anyone know if there are lists anywhere of all the free foods for red and green days? I'm still pretty confused about it all.

Thanks for any help! :)

Back