Another newbie

arooni

Hi everyone just thought I would say hi, I have been doing cd for five days now. Felt a bit rubbish on day four, bit lightheaded but better today. I want to loose between three and four stone really depending on how long I can stick with it but Im pretty determined. I tried slimming world when my youngest was only four months but I don't think Iwas in the right frame of mind, I lost just over a stone but have put it back on.
My hubby is being supportive so far, he just got me a nice pint of water with ice in
bless him!!
Anyway this forum seems lovely, loads of support and I really think its going to help:D
Will let you all know how I do on Monday

Hi im jess Im on day 5 also and starting to feel a little better cant wait till weigh day! x x

Hi! Yes, this forum is just great. I get so much inspiration to continue on cd just by reading all the posts here. Hope you will have a good wi on Monday!

Hi Arooni, this is a great forum with lets of support and friendly advice. Good Luck for Monday - let us know how you get on. I have my weigh in days on Mondays too and this Monday will be my second weigh in. Zoe xx

Hello Arooni! Glad it's getting easier for you! How old is your daughter now? :)

Oh - and good luck for monday, let us know how you go!

Hi Arooni and welcome. It's this forum that's keeping me going! Truthfully! I'm on constantly when not at work etc. I'm obsessed!

Thanks guys, I have two little girls three and ten months.
Am really looking forward to monday am already starting to feel a difference.
Is anyone else weeing for britain?

Hi Arooni and welcome. x

Hey Arooni..
Just wanted to say welcome and good luck on your cd journey... I did spend most of my first week in the toilet but it calms down very soon and your body gets used to all the water..
This forum is really lovely and the support is great.. we are all in it together whether we are on day 1 or week 20 everyone supports each other..
Good luck for your weigh in I am sure you will have a fab loss..
x

Back