Another notch in my confidence belt!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Hey peeps

Just thought I'd have a shout out, as I am really pleased to find out, that I have managed the last three very stressful weeks - since losing my job - with aplomb.

I have not managed to get to LL for three weeks what with job searching, new job, etc etc., and I had also abandoned all my tracking and monitoring, to see if I could frfee wheel it. A bit scary under the circsw, but I thought, if you are going to test your wellies, you don;t do it on a dry day.....so into the mires of stress I went.

And, just came back from WI, and lsot three pounds.

I am really chuffed with that. I am now, my lightest yet.

This stuff really can work - if you work it. You CAN get through tough times without stuffing yourself silly! You can manage your life and your diet at the same time - it works. Halleluajah!! (yeah I know its spelled wrong)

Amazing. It is indeed, a continual, day to day, everyday, new lease on life.

x

well done!
daisy x

Fantastic, big well done BL! Yaaaaay for you getting through this and coming out singing!

Fabulous BL!! You are filling me with great confidence for the future the more I see you enjoying your success! What a woman!! ;-)

Thanks so much everyone!! I am really so happy to be managing it. I know it is still early days - but it has now been 9 weeks since I completed RTM.

On any other diet, I would have put on at least half a stone by now, maybe more - so it really feels so good - like control really IS a part of my life now.

Love it.

I realised I walked all the way to the train station this morning, just grinning like a cheshire cat. Not about anything particular at all. Just a grinning fool. :D <----like that actually!!

It just feels SO good to not have my weight on every thought of the day anymore. Its woinderful. :)

Thanks again - you lot are the best~!

XX

Back