Another one trying on their own!

mossie

Hi
I'm Mossie from Wales and have just joined the forum.

I'm 43 and have been following the SW plan on and off for nearly 17 years ;)

3 years ago I was at a weight I could maintain, and so was at target for a long time, but then my dad became ill and sadly passed away after a short illness. Since then, I've lost my way a bit, although I was going back to class, I was still paying each week but just couldn't get back to target. So last year I stopped going, preferring to spend the weekly fee money on a Zumba class.

Really enjoyed it :):), but then xmas came, the zumba class moved to a different place and I wasn't able to get there, so I gave up on that (I did buy some DVDs but they're slowly gathering dust in a drawer, my excuse is its not quite the same doing it at home as it is being in a class!)

I've now got to the stage though that my clothes are now getting just a little bit too tight, so really need to shift a bit of weight. I only need to lose a stone to get back to my original target that I could maintain. Although losing 2 stone would be fantastic, and get me down to the weight I was when I got married, 6 months after I first joined SW, its really not going to happen!

There are 4 of us in work who already have a weekly weigh in, so I've got them to keep me motivated, I'm hoping you'll all encourage me aswell.

I'm not one for posting much on forums, so please don't think I'm being rude if you don't see many posts, as I never really know what to say! I will read through all the posts regularly, so hope that I can pick up lots of tips from you all.

I've already spotted a recipe to try, the Syn free KFC chicken - though struggled to find the chicken paste thing, so will have to make do with a Knorr stock pot, so it will have a few syns, but it sounds lush!

Wish me luck!!!

Mossie

Good luck Mossie, you can do it. it's brilliant that you've got friends at work to keep you on the straight and narrow.I do wish you hadn't told us about the syn free KFC though...

Back