Another reason to hate the Daily Mail...

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by dancingqueen1987, 22 December 2010 Social URL.

1. dancingqueen1987

dancingqueen1987 Operation Fight the Fat!

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Weight Wacthers
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would have thought Americans were the worst.

You are so right they haven't met us but perhaps we represent the 14% who do see it through.

I don't know where they get there facts from. I think they question say, 100 people and do there figures from that.

Can not see that being truly representative of ALL British women dieters..............

4. RegField

RegField Silver Member

The article says that they questioned just over 1500 women across the world! There is no way that this could be a meaningful survey.

The dimwittedness of the tabloids just goes on and on!

5. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    And it will be in all the other papers tomorrow :p

6. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    What's worse than the DM is the absolute morons who make comments about the articles!! :eek: Have you read some of them ?

xx

7. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

I don't need another reason to hate the daily fail- the fact that it still exists to peddle it's heinously smug up it's own backside drivel is reason enough. It, and it's journalists are so far removed from reality you might be forgiven for assuming they are reporting on events happening up The Faraway Tree.

Unfortunately there does exist a mindset that sucks up the tripe that they spout - I am thankful every day that I do not share it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.