Antone suggest an uoto date list of syn free QUORN??

gemma9185

Hi

I am gutted to just realise that quorn sausages are synned, can anyone provide an upto date link with list of syn free quorn? Just so don't make same mistake again!!

Thanks xxxx

Quorn fillets / pieces / mince are free. So are the ham style slices.

Burgers are 0.5. Bacon style rashers are 5. 60g packs of light bites are 0.5 =)

Anything else you want to know the syns of?

So Mince, chilled smoky ham slices, chicken style pieces and fillets are free, are the meatballs?

Also what about the peppered beef style slices?

And the bacon style rashers are they each rasher 5 syns? And are they the chilled ones? What about the frozen bacon pieces?

Thanks for this, I no longer go classes and have re-started eating what I used to but loads of syn values have changed!! :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

do you know the syn value for Quorn cheese n broccoli escalopes?

Nutritional Values
Typical values Per 100g Per Escalope
Energy - kj/kcal 873/209 1048/251
Protein 8.7g 10.4g
Carbohydrate 16.5g 19.8g
- of which sugars 2.1g 2.5g
Fat 11.4g 13.7g
- of which saturates2.9g 3.5g
Fibre 2.9g 3.5g
Sodium 0.5g 0.6g
Salt equivalent 1.3g 1.5g

gemma9185 said:
So Mince, chilled smoky ham slices, chicken style pieces and fillets are free, are the meatballs?

Also what about the peppered beef style slices?

And the bacon style rashers are they each rasher 5 syns? And are they the chilled ones? What about the frozen bacon pieces?

Thanks for this, I no longer go classes and have re-started eating what I used to but loads of syn values have changed!! :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

The quorn swedish style balls are free. So are the peppered steak slices, they're also free.

The frozen bacon pieces are free. But the chilled bacom rashers are 5 each.

No problem =)

speccy4eyes said:
do you know the syn value for Quorn cheese n broccoli escalopes?

Nutritional Values
Typical values Per 100g Per Escalope
Energy - kj/kcal 873/209 1048/251
Protein 8.7g 10.4g
Carbohydrate 16.5g 19.8g
- of which sugars 2.1g 2.5g
Fat 11.4g 13.7g
- of which saturates2.9g 3.5g
Fibre 2.9g 3.5g
Sodium 0.5g 0.6g
Salt equivalent 1.3g 1.5g

Thet're 7.5 each =)