Any footy fans among SW'ers?

Maximus

Gold Member
As the new Premier League dawns, just wondering if there are many football fans out there be it casual, interested, or full-blown followers.

No flaming, or anything, just keep it friendly:)

Footy fans diet has to be the most unhealthy of all - my weekend takeout back in the day used to last from 4pm Friday to Sunday evening. Those 30 hours would be fuelled by several gallons of lager, pies, burgers, chips, kebab.

It is funny, or perhaps ironic that fast food was always unhealthy!

Worried for husband he is a BWFC supporter always a bumpy ride.

Me..... Spurs, sadly no game for us...... Hubster is a Brighton fan, both off to watch them play Blackpool next week at their new stadium.
Saturday afternoons are all about Jeff on sky sports and our fixed odds coupon. Had a big winner last year of £900.
Roll on 3pm!!!

Spurs fan here. Was SO looking forward to this weekend & am gutted our game isn't going ahead.

I love footie in grneral though so will still be doing my usual sit on the sofa watchinv 2 games back to back on sky.

The food i eat whildt doing so will be somewhat diffrtent to last yeas first game of the season though :)

kingleds said:
Spurs fan here. Was SO looking forward to this weekend & am gutted our game isn't going ahead.

I love footie in grneral though so will still be doing my usual sit on the sofa watchinv 2 games back to back on sky.

The food i eat whildt doing so will be somewhat diffrtent to last yeas first game of the season though :)

Someone else with superb good taste :)

Will be alternating today between football and a fantastic England cricket display!
Can you tell my dad had no sons??? Lol x

Cleogin said:
Someone else with superb good taste :)

Will be alternating today between football and a fantastic England cricket display!
Can you tell my dad had no sons??? Lol x

Ditto :)

On the footy theme does anyone esle just wish that Fabregas would just get on with his move to Barca? I feel like its groundhog day on sky sports news at the mo!

Plus i can stop disliking him then as Barca are my 2nd tean, and Arsenal are obviously not!!

kingleds said:
On the footy theme does anyone esle just wish that Fabregas would just get on with his move to Barca? I feel like its groundhog day on sky sports news at the mo!

Plus i can stop disliking him then as Barca are my 2nd tean, and Arsenal are obviously not!!

Lol!!! I agree, get on with it!! :)

Yes!

I HATE football and so does Paul thank goodness.

I was married to a pro footballer for 20 years and he was a barsteward.

BWFC WIN

:D Well it was a good footy day for husband BWFC 4-0 we know it never last so hes having a good day today.

I HATE football and so does Paul thank goodness.

I was married to a pro footballer for 20 years and he was a barsteward.

He ran his own bar? - how cool;):p

Well, after all that anticipation. The first weekend was an anti-climax overall. Great to see the overpaid, primadonnas falling down trying to get their fellow pro's into trouble whilst diving all over the place like 2 year old toddlers.

With all due respect to the bairns of course!

Oh well, it'll all be over in another 9 months or so;)

SAFC fan here - Haway the lads!!
:party0038:

Definitely agree with the dreaded fast-food diets of footy fans - so hard to resist pie and chips at the games! :drool:

I'm a huge Arsenal fan & so is H...a crap start to the season for us!!

Big Bolton fan here! impressed with our win but lets face it we have a dreadful few matches in the next four weeks so im enjoing it while i can. Luckily for two weeks i will be sunning myself!

Oh BB - am so upset that you are a gooner. Now I have to not like you on principle :)

At least your season has started - still waiting for ours to begin.

Now now play nice..lol I actually don't mind Tottenham but sorry fellow miniminers I can't stand Chelsea or Man Utd.....

big bear said:
Now now play nice..lol I actually don't mind Tottenham but sorry fellow miniminers I can't stand Chelsea or Man Utd.....

That's ok big bear - I'm not a Man utd fan either!

Back