Any idea of points in this

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by vodaka999, 24 June 2008 Social URL.

1. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ok we are heading off out to dinner on Friday night to a posh resteraunt and i would like to know the rough idea of points before i go so i was thinking of having

Starter - Watts Farm asparagus, poached hens egg & sorrel ( does 1.5 points sound ok for this )

Main - Braised breast of new season lamb, basil pommes puree & English peas or

Roast wing of skate, buttered English asparagus, Jersey Royals & cherry tomatoes ( maybe about 6 points for this one ? )

Dessert -
    Chocolate brownie & Tahitian vanilla ice cream or
    Crème brulée with hazelnut shortbread
    ( no idea of the points for these )

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    ask for the starter not to have butter on, as that will massively increase the points
    main I would allow a few more than 6, maybe 10?
    And the dessert, I would have creme brulee, and leave the shortbread. Then it would be about 6 points I think?

4. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I wasnt sure about the main as the skate is only 2.5 and if the asparagus is not buttered the only other pointed food would be the spuds and its a fancy place so i cant imagine the portion sizes will be very big and you get quite alot of spuds for 2.5 points :confused:

they do have sorbet on the menu for dessert maybe i could have that instead i believe thats quite low in points

5. bubblegumbodw

bubblegumbodw Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Isn't creme brulee about 10 points? Is that the one that's cream custardy with a sugar glazed top?

Go with sorbet, that's much safer points wise. The skate choice should be ok as long as you ask for no butter on the spuds. I wonder if they can do you asparagus without butter too? That's what'll hike your points up.

Have a fab time though. It sounds lovely. Let us know if it's really as yummy as it sounds.

Sharon

6. LoveIt

LoveIt Me on the right! x

Diet:
    Weight Watchers... woop woop
    No idea on the point but sounds as if the other peeps do - just wanted to say have a lovely time!!
    (I always have the asparagus starter at Wagamamas - but thats 5 points?! They must cook it in lard!) Hehe.
    Have fun and enjoy it!! xx

7. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

sounds yummy,have a lovely timexx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.