Any Ideas For Low Points Breakfasts On WW please?

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
Hello Everyone :D

Any ideas? i like to keep the majority of my points for evening as that's my danger time i have been having 2 slices WW bread with one of those little tins of tuna & sweetcorn for brekkie every morning (2 points) but after a week im getting a little fed up of them:rolleyes: i need some fresh ideas to keep me motivated ohh i don't like eggs so there out im afraid.

Also how many points are there in the low cal spray and baslamic vinegar?

Many many thanks to all who have helped me the last week :)

I usually save most of my points for the evening as this is the time I'm at my most hungriest so tend not to use too many points on brekkie. I love marmite on toast (not very inspiring is it lol!), another one I sometimes have when dh and kids have a fry up is toast with fried mushrooms, a whole tin of chopped tomatoes (both on the toast) and fried tomatoes on the side with salt, pepper and vinegar all for only 2pts, it's very yummy :D
I THINK the low cal spray is free, well I hope it is anyway as I don't count it lol!
xx

I usually save most of my points for the evening as this is the time I'm at my most hungriest so tend not to use too many points on brekkie. I love marmite on toast (not very inspiring is it lol!), another one I sometimes have when dh and kids have a fry up is toast with fried mushrooms, a whole tin of chopped tomatoes (both on the toast) and fried tomatoes on the side with salt, pepper and vinegar all for only 2pts, it's very yummy :D
I THINK the low cal spray is free, well I hope it is anyway as I don't count it lol!
xx

Thanks nails,

The toast tomatoes and mushrooms sound lovely i will try that tomorrow:)

oooooo Tracie Im glad you posted this as I needed tips too and toast tomatoes and mushrooms sounds delicious!

xx

I've been eating Supervalu(don't know if that shop is in the uk?) own brand rice crispies, there's only 1.5pts per 30g (30g seems like alot in the bowl) with skimmed milk from daily allowance. Sometimes I have toast or a banana too if I'm feeling hungry :)

oooooo Tracie Im glad you posted this as I needed tips too and toast tomatoes and mushrooms sounds delicious!

xx

I just had this about an hour ago and it was lush:D

Im not a breakfast person at all.

I do have the occasional bacon sandwich... WW or 50/50 bread ofcourse, LF bacon & Extra light flora... total 2.5 points :bliss:

Ohh im not a breakfast person either more kind of a brunch person:cool: it's usually 12 or 1 oclock before i have anything to eat, but it suits me as i can't eat first thing.

I've been eating Supervalu(don't know if that shop is in the uk?) own brand rice crispies, there's only 1.5pts per 30g (30g seems like alot in the bowl) with skimmed milk from daily allowance. Sometimes I have toast or a banana too if I'm feeling hungry :)

Not sure we have that shop here tubs.

Back