Any ideas for low Syn desserts please?

chocko1

Gold Member
I would really appreciate any ideas for low Syn desserts. Am sick of yogurt and fruit and, I'm afraid I don't like jelly! Tried the Alpen Light cheesecake last night and it was heavenly!! I've also recently filled a JS meringue nest (2 and a half Syns) with vanilla Mullerlight yogurt and a variety of fresh fruit and that was also delish but would love some more inspiration please. Thanks guys and good luck on your slimming journeys! xx

I need some ideas too I have an awful sweet tooth! What's this alpen light cheescake?? I was trying to think to myself what would be a chocolatey dessert and I know some ppl mix options hot choc powder in with quark for a thick mousse....but I find that too sickly for myself..i wonder what choc options would be like mixed into a vanilla muller?! I might experiment! Ha x

Thread moved to recipe forum

I need some ideas too I have an awful sweet tooth! What's this alpen light cheescake?? I was trying to think to myself what would be a chocolatey dessert and I know some ppl mix options hot choc powder in with quark for a thick mousse....but I find that too sickly for myself..i wonder what choc options would be like mixed into a vanilla muller?! I might experiment! Ha x

Oh, sorry! The cheesecake is actually half a tub of Quark with two Options mixed into it!! Actually, some people say they use fat free fromage frais - don't know if that would be better for you. Anyway, the mixture is piled onto two Alpen Light bars which have previously been heated for 20 - 30 seconds in the microwave before pressing down into a bowl like a cheesecake base and chilling. You can either mix some fresh fruit in or pile some on top if you like. It is actually quite yummy - especially for only 4 Syns, if you're using your Alpen bars as a HE B. Hope this helps! x

Back