Gaining on SW - please help

Chezza 1207

Morning - any help here would be so greatly appreciated as im going out of my mind...

I lost nearly 2 stone on slimming world but now it's slowly creeping back on and I can't get it off. My target is 9st 7 and I'm 9st 12 and it's my sons wedding in 4 weeks and I just can't get back to 9st 7.... I'm so careful with my plan and stick to it religiously so any help here would be so very appreciated. I'm driving myself crazy. Typical Days are:
Fat free natural yogurt for breakfast (unlimited is ok right?) with sweetener, raspberries, apples and blackberries (plenty of speed) and then 80g (2HealthyB's as following SP) of simply delicious musli. That's breakfast everyday. Lunch chicken salad, no dressing tomatoes cue and mixed leaves. Dinner: slimming world ready meal or 2 pieces of salmon, mushy peas (usually a tin) mushrooms, tomatos salad quark or cottage cheese (fat free). Desert more ff yogurt and fruit and either a few meringues (syns) or natural sweetener (which I
Syn) healthy a is a reg soya cappuccino with sugar free hazelnut and usually that's it. Snack - usually (and this is naughtiness) I eat a handful of the musli but as my syns are low I didn't think it would matter!! I need to shift these few pounds and I have no idea where I'm going wrong so please please help before I lose my mind - thank you

what yogurt are you using? not all fat free yogurts are syn free. and while some are syn free, they still do contain sugar so you should use portion control. Snacking on the museli should be ok as long as you weigh it and syn it. what fluids are you drinking? Also you need to use your syns. For some reason some people will notlose if they are not having their syns. At group in the past, if someone was not losing, that was their first question. They always say to USE YOUR SYNS :)

what yogurt are you using? not all fat free yogurts are syn free. and while some are syn free, they still do contain sugar so you should use portion control. Snacking on the museli should be ok as long as you weigh it and syn it. what fluids are you drinking? Also you need to use your syns. For some reason some people will notlose if they are not having their syns. At group in the past, if someone was not losing, that was their first question. They always say to USE YOUR SYNS :)
Hello Jubi and thank you for replying. I'm using total natural fat free Greek yogurt, is that ok? That's the thing, I haven't been weighing the musli but thought that I should be under in syns so would be ok. I'm drinking at least 2 litres of water a day. I think you've hit the nail on the head.. I need to syn the musli properly and make sure I'm having at least 10 syns. Do you think that should work and is the yogurt ok? Thank you! X

Back