any ideas

yumymumywanabe

Fat be-gone
me and hubby are havin tortilla wraps with chicken and salad for tea.. but iv got a feeling its going to be abit plain as i can think/find any kind of sauce's/dip to go in it.. before id have a cool herb dip with it.. but cant find anything within the 5g rule.. Help!! lol... oh and i dont like mayo eww

When i make dips now i use fat free natural yogurt, fresh corriander chopped, squirt lemon juice salt and pepper, or i make a tomto salsa, chopped red onion, chopped cherry tomatoes, chopped corriander, squirt lime juice black pepper x

I'm loving chutneys at the moment. You can get all different kinds and all the ones I've seen are in the rules.

The dorrito dips are in the rules.

But my all time fave with fajita wraps is coleslaw. I make my own. I use a v-slicer or mandolin, and shred half a white cabbage, 1 or 2 onions and grate some carrots. I then leave it without the mayo. DH adds his own light mayo and i add my own extra light mayo. But we had ot on Monday and neither of us had mayo, we just put the coleslaw into the wraps. Added a bit of crunch. We then use the left over coleslaw for sandwiches. DH has grated cheese, coleslaw and then mayo squirted on top. I had wafer thin had and coleslaw with no mayo. And they were bl***y lovely!

Thanks girlys.. will definatly be trying some of those ideas as my wraps were sooooo dry, even put extra toms in to make it less dry.. didnt help though, they were nice, just dry

You could also marinade your chicken first, if you use a liquid one from a jar, it can leave the chicken with a sticky sweet taste to it.

Enjoy!

use dry fryed turkey stirfry add some chilli powder and put in wraps its sooo nice and not dry at all because the peppers and mushrooms produce water :)

Back