any one know if its ok

rita01

Hi i have been on LT before and lost 4 stone :) I have started again to day just to shift another stone before christmas.... I find the drinks a bit strong now so i have just taken half a packet with 250ml of water and a sprinkle of coffee and much better !! anyone know if by doing this will i still be able to get a good weight loss ??? be having 6 drinks of lipotrim aday but still only having the three packets ???

Last edited:
Hi i have been on LT before and lost 4 stone :) I have started again to day just to shift another stone before christmas.... I find the drinks a bit strong now so i have just taken half a packet with 250ml of water and a sprinkle of coffee and much better !! anyone know if by doing this will i still be able to get a good weight loss ??? be having 6 drinks of lipotrim aday but still only having the three packets ???

Hi hun thats perfectly fine as long as you are having all 3 which you are :) x

Yes deffo okay, in fact recommended for peeps whom struggle with sickness etc x

Thank you

Thank you Jmason and Yeye :) just need to get through the first week !!!! then plain sailing for a slim xmas :D

Thank you Jmason and Yeye :) just need to get through the first week !!!! then plain sailing for a slim xmas :D

You will do great on your first week hun :) positive thinking ... How much you looking to lose in total x

I hope so !!! i lost 4 stone that was over 16 weeks i finished and did refeed last month
but i would like to get another stone off which would put me back to the weight i was when i gave up smoking that was 8 years ago so looking to a total of 5 stone .. gave up smoking and took up eating !!!! i really want to keep it off so not looking forward to Christmas with the family meal !!!
How much are you looking to lose ??? x

I hope so !!! i lost 4 stone that was over 16 weeks i finished and did refeed last month
but i would like to get another stone off which would put me back to the weight i was when i gave up smoking that was 8 years ago so looking to a total of 5 stone .. gave up smoking and took up eating !!!! i really want to keep it off so not looking forward to Christmas with the family meal !!!
How much are you looking to lose ??? x

I find i smoke more on this diet but well done for giving that up wish i could...i need to lose about 7st lost 1st up to now but this is the biggest iv ever been its disgusting im not trying to get stick thin i was happy when i was size 16 but atm im about size 24 :0 .... X

on the best diet

I find i smoke more on this diet but well done for giving that up wish i could...i need to lose about 7st lost 1st up to now but this is the biggest iv ever been its disgusting im not trying to get stick thin i was happy when i was size 16 but atm im about size 24 :0 .... X

I think this is the best way to go to get down fast and then hope to keep control of the weight after !!!
just hope i dont have to eat my words
Im not trying to get thin like you just want to feel good about myself again :) :)

I am sure you will get to your size 16 ... soon when you read how well people have done 7 stone isnt that much at a stone a month !!!
not possible on any other diet

this is a great site to get help and chat about what other people are doing
and the advise is really helpfull !!!
keep up the good work x

I think this is the best way to go to get down fast and then hope to keep control of the weight after !!!
just hope i dont have to eat my words
Im not trying to get thin like you just want to feel good about myself again :) :)

I am sure you will get to your size 16 ... soon when you read how well people have done 7 stone isnt that much at a stone a month !!!
not possible on any other diet

this is a great site to get help and chat about what other people are doing
and the advise is really helpfull !!!
keep up the good work x

Thanks hun i hope i start to see a change soon...im aiming to lose betwee 2-4lb a week now i feel the longer im on LT the more time my attitude changes about food so when i do come off it im sensible really dont wanna keep dieting for the rest ov my life i told myself this is the last diet i will ever go on...have to occasional slip but im sure most people do...been 100% today still 2 more shakes to go x

Thanks hun i hope i start to see a change soon...im aiming to lose betwee 2-4lb a week now i feel the longer im on LT the more time my attitude changes about food so when i do come off it im sensible really dont wanna keep dieting for the rest ov my life i told myself this is the last diet i will ever go on...have to occasional slip but im sure most people do...been 100% today still 2 more shakes to go x
hey i am sure 2-4lb will be easy to lose
day 2 for me ... feeling good this morning
i have found this is the only diet that has ever made me keep going for more than a week or so !!!
so fingers crossed the next 3 weeks are not to difficult
one day at a time i guess is the way to go
keep up the good work looks like you are well on the way :) x

Hi sorry to hi jack the thread...does lt work then? I have 5.5stone to lose. :( does it cost a lot

Start:: 218.5lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!!

Hi sorry to hi jack the thread...does lt work then? I have 5.5stone to lose. :( does it cost a lot

Hi hun yes it works very well the best diet i no...but only if you stick to it 100% it is hard but worth it :) it costs £36 a week and if you do it few months that weight will be gone x

Hi hun yes it works very well the best diet i no...but only if you stick to it 100% it is hard but worth it :) it costs £36 a week and if you do it few months that weight will be gone x

It sure does! X

Ohhh :) oki. I cant try till jan as still breast feeding my ds2 still till he is 1. Do u go to pharmacy for it

Yes, it's pharmacy run programme. If u go to LT website it will give u a list of pharmacies that supply, that way u can find ur nearest x

This DEFINATELY works! i've gone from 16st 8 to 14st 7 in 5 weeks doing this diet, and i am 100% confident it will work for anyone who can give it a go!

Hi yes Leeanne it works cost £36 a week ..... its fast.... but really have to be strong the first few days :( once you have gone TFR for a week it gets better and the big weight lose keeps you going :) you lose 1 stone a month and more .. I lost 4 stone in 14 weeks
I have just started again this week as i want to get my last stone off intime for Christmas

Yes, it's pharmacy run programme. If u go to LT website it will give u a list of pharmacies that supply, that way u can find ur nearest x
The pharmacy i go to is really good !!!! great support all the time . wouldnt make it with out them
on day 4 feeling better ... jumped on the scales and looking good for a good lose ... always helps to see the scales reducing :) :)

Back