any one tried this ?

janey70

seen this product on a advert today MAGGI SO JUICY CHICKEN where you put the chicken in the bag with all the spices , wondered if anyone has tried this and the pro points in it ? also the supermarkets that stock it cant seem to find it on line

Is this the knorr season and bake or something!!! I had it today for dinner, was gorgeous and so easy work out at less than 0.8pp, it's 0.8 per 10g but there's only 33g in the whole thing!! We had med chicken was lovely really tender' would recommend it :) highly :)

I got mine in tesco, was on special for like 1euro :) yum!
I did it with rice really worked :)

This has reminded me that I have a couple of Colman's Season and Shakes in the cupboard which sounds pretty much the same thing. I got them in Morrisons. I ahve had the Rustic Chicken one before and it was really nice (you put potatoes and veg in the bag too. It says to use breast but I used thigh). I just put it through the calculator and that one is 1pps for quarter of the packet and the Paprika one comes out as 0pps

i got it yesterday,,the whole packet is 3pp cant wait to try it:)

Is this the 1 with woman who just stands there shaking the bag like a numpty? If so id like to try it as the chicken looked so tender and juicy.

Ive had this loads of times!! Its gorgeous! They are on offer at asda 2 for £1.50, they do garlic,sweet and sour,mixed herbs and paprika. Me and hubby have tried all but the sweet and sour and we love them, i use the extra chicken breast for lunch the day after in a salad or wrap.

Will have to take a trip to Asda to try these. Had the Colmans Rustic Chicken yesterday - four skinned chicken legs and potatoes in the bag for an hour. Was really nice. We have the rest of the chicken tonight in a pasta bake. Mmm making myself hungry now.

have seen them on the ad must go and get some now, chicken looks lovely

Just to update i went to asda last night and they are now 65p each! I would reccomend to everyone. I have this with veg and new potatoes, however i never end up eating the potatoes because i eat too much veg . lol.

Back