Any space in a team?

do we have an official team thread? I'm on day 2 after my xmas break and i've been so ill, not like me at all. Feeling better after a long sleep now tho x Can I pinch your signature? lol x x

My signature? If so then of course :D Think Camille is going to start the thread xx

Just started a team thread. Not sure it's right but it's there!
Will add the Shrinkers signature when I'm on my laptop, it looks FAB x

hi have you got room for another newbie. Starting s/s 05/01/12. Thanks

Yep Skippy you make us a full team of 6 yay ggod luck x

Whoo hoo. Thank you so much. How do i add the team name etc to my profile? So I can add a weight loss ticker etc.

Hi im not sure if your team is full now or not but in looking for a team to join to help me lose just over a stone. I start tomorrow and I am new to this forum too. Carnt wait to be able to get to my profile lol hope I can join your motivation xx

Hi Minnie, we have started a 'team' thread to offer each other support & encouragement to each other. Not stuck to the '6 in a team' rule as there are no team comps going at the min so you are welcome to join into our thread it's 'the shrinkers team thread' xx

That's fab news thankyou. Sorry to be a pest but as I said im new to all this lol but were would I find your team? X

I'll post in it now to bring it to the top of 'unread posts' x

Back