Any Strictly fans out there??

CornishPisky

Yaaaayy! Strictly Come Dancing is coming back. I love that show. Cant wait to see Rav Wilding dance! Shame that previous contestants probably arent allowed to compete again, I wouldnt mind second helpings of James Martin either! ;) Who do you reckon will take the title this year then?

I am a tad disappointed that arleen (sp?) has been replaced she made the show much more interesting.

Oh the start of the run up to Xmas! (Shakes out her sequined frock!)I love it! And it takes 2 every night! Hope thats still on as Arlene is on the one show. Pity they didn't pension off the awful Bruce! But I can mute him! Don't recognise half the names but that's cos I only watch cooking programmes and Old Tricks!:p

Altogether! Da da da da da da daaaaaaah! Da da da da daa.:D

Oh yes, yes, I loooooooooove it.....and the line up seems good this year, although I am disappointed to see Arlene Phillips go off the judges panel, I love Take Two as well.

Many, many moons ago I took ballroom dancing lessons and my partner and I actually won a cup for a quick step - my steps are not very quick these days though LOL.......

It's my favourite show ever ever! I think the shine has gone out if it the last couple of years so hoping this year keeps me gripped.

I reckon Phil Tuffnell is going to keep us laughing! Can't really say who might win, I prefer to wait til the first show and size them up :D Looks like Anton has got a half decent partner this year assuming Laila doesn't have two left feet, I reckon Anton is due a win or at least a high place!

Back