Any students?

Miss_J

Are there any students in here?

what do you tend to do for lunch times? thats where i think i am going to struggle?

x

Theres a subway near my university and I usually get a turkey breast salad in there and if i have sauce then I syn it!
If I don't fancy a subway the uni also does jacket potatoes which I load up with salad, tuna and my A choice of 30g of Cheddar which the lunch lady weighs out for me! :)

Miss_J said:
Are there any students in here?

what do you tend to do for lunch times? thats where i think i am going to struggle?

x

Hey. I've found lunch to be my issue too!

Decided to have my whole meal roll with either ham, tuna or chicken loaded with salad. And will also have fruit.

:)

Hi I'm a student and have been having the same problem. Our canteen is a bit rubbish really. I am starting SW tomorrow and trying to plan what I can have for lunch when I'm at college. Best option is to make a salad or sandwich and take it in. Or get a jacket potato and beans from the canteen? Not very exciting though.

I take the leftovers of whatever I had the night before in a flask (soup, stew. casserole etc), or some home-made spicy hummus with baby veg (carrots, baby corn, snap peas, tomatoes), or a pasta salad in a box or something. And I always take several pieces of fruit and sometimes some Quorn slices or something else free. And plenty of stuff to drink (water/soda/diet Coke/coffee or whatever). Anything to avoid the canteen crappe.

Leftovers are a good idea as long as they are ok to eat cold as I have no way of heating them up at college. Luckily for me our canteen doesn't ever really have anything appealing on offer so temptation isnt too bad! My biggest problem is coffee break! I can't resist a latte or cappuccino and there is ALWAYS cake around. Resisting coffee and cake will be so hard lol x

Leftovers are a good idea as long as they are ok to eat cold as I have no way of heating them up at college.

Us neither but I put them in a flask :D Obviously not an option for pie & chips or whatever :D

I either get jacket potatoe and beans from the canteen or take a rice salad that I made the night before or sandwich with healthy extras or If I'm out and a bout sushi. sushi is v. low syn x x

Back