• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Any suggestions for sugar alternative?

Trash

Still fighting
S: 14st8.5lb C: 14st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st5.5lb(2.69%)
Hi
I just cant go with out 1 teaspoon of sugar in my coffee's and on some cereal. I know i really shouldn't as its taking up my syn's so can anyone reccomend a nice tasting alternative! I cant stand saccrine as it leaves nasty taste in my mouth wanted something preferable granulated!!

Thanks in advance

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LadyHelen

No Coffee, No Workee
S: 19st6.5lb C: 19st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.39%)
I use Splenda, it's pretty good. :)

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
Silver Spoon Sweetness and Light Brown Sweetener. Great for sprinkling on porridge as well.

I got a great bargain on Splenda tablets in my local Asda last week. The 300 packs were in their discount section reduced to £1.60 a pack. Needless to say I stocked up! Lord knows what the checkout person thought :D

S: 21st1lb C: 20st3lb G: 13st3lb Loss: 0st12lb(4.07%)
I second the simply sweet - it's fab! I use it on everything, cereal... greek yogurt...in sauces - i love it. Bizzarrely though, i prefer sweetex in my coffee - i use 6 sweetex and i can't tell the difference from the 3 sugars i used to have...

S: 13st1lb C: 11st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 1st2lb(8.74%)
Have you tried putting in something like vanilla or almond essence? I think they are both free and make a boring coffee taste like one of the posh ones from Costa or Starbucks!!

furrystomper

BATMAN & ROBIN FOREVER
S: 16st12lb C: 16st5lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 44.7 Loss: 0st7lb(2.97%)
Have you tried putting in something like vanilla or almond essence? I think they are both free and make a boring coffee taste like one of the posh ones from Costa or Starbucks!!
Mmmm that sounds good, i may have to try that in my coffee's for a change. :D