Any1 need to loose 3st BY MAY!?

Hi and :welcome2:

Your weight loss goal is achievable if you aim for around 3 - 3.5lbs loss per week.

What weight loss programme are you folowing?

Hey im new too, hope you dont mind me thread crashing lol just i also have the same amount to lose by may!! Am following SW have lost 12lb in 4wks so far :D

i wud luv to lose 3 stone b4 may!!! im starting the exante diet. if i can, i really hope its achievable...only 1 way to find out though!!! Lets do it!! xx

I'm stuck on what to do really.
Bought 2 weeks worth of weightwatchers meals and planned to have 1 of those a day no later than 4pm.
Kinda doing my own thing as I struggle keeping to diets :s
My aim is to stick to a pretty low calorie intake, say 1000 & if I go over I work out for an extra 10-20mins......
Thinnnnng iiiiiiiis........
I haven't exercised yet (as 10mins setting up my wii the other day DOES NOT count!)
I'm happy to keep this thread for us all too come back too when we've lost (or gained), support eachother, ya know!?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I did have between 2 and 3 stone to lose by may, I have 2 goals, just to be healthy 11st10 is 22lb to go but ideally I'd like to be around 11stone which is 32lb hopefully by may!

Hey there. Welcome to Minimins:) I've heard of Exante and I'm sure if you stick to it you'll do really well. Lots of luck! Xx

spuddridge said:
I'm stuck on what to do really.
Bought 2 weeks worth of weightwatchers meals and planned to have 1 of those a day no later than 4pm.
Kinda doing my own thing as I struggle keeping to diets :s
My aim is to stick to a pretty low calorie intake, say 1000 & if I go over I work out for an extra 10-20mins......
Thinnnnng iiiiiiiis........
I haven't exercised yet (as 10mins setting up my wii the other day DOES NOT count!)
I'm happy to keep this thread for us all too come back too when we've lost (or gained), support eachother, ya know!?

Hiya xx I have a burlesque fancy dress party to go to beginning of April and I'm never going to be ready lol... Have you thought about joining a group? I've lost 19 lb in 5wks at slimming world, finding it really easy to stick to, and the group keeps me motivated, even though I hated the thought of it! I did manage to lose a whole heap of weight on my own a couple of years back, limited myself to 1200 calories a day, and exercised every spare minute... Wasn't something i would want to do again, I was always hungry and grumpy!

Umm 5lbs, kicking myself for weighing on Friday as I weighed in at 14.3....today I'm 14 sodding 6, but, a loss IS a loss!

Really admire you going for a target so poistive, no point me joining as I'm a really slow weight loss person, happy with a pound a week, still I wish you all the best.

Back