Anybody else a slow starter??

ticktock

So I have stuck to it rigidly for almost 2wks, lost 2.5lb first wk and so far gained 3lb this wk! Have been eating very healthily and was terrible over xmas so thought might lose a bit more first wk this time.... seems like every time I do sw i lose and gain the same cpl of pounds, even tho i stick to rules etc, once did sw for 2mths and lost 2lb. Does anyone else find this?? Maybe if i stick to it for months it will suddenly kick start weight loss at some point? if i go on crappy meal replacement diet I lose 10lb first wk, so hard to stick with healthy eating when you dont get results!

I too am a slow loser but that's mostly because I end up blowing it on weekends! But stick with it, this is a healthy lifestyle, not a diet so will be improving your health in all sorts of ways if not providing quick big losses. I would love for a big loss for a few weeks but the numbers on the scales are going in the right direction and I am learning to live healthier so not too worried!

So I have stuck to it rigidly for almost 2wks, lost 2.5lb first wk and so far gained 3lb this wk! Have been eating very healthily and was terrible over xmas so thought might lose a bit more first wk this time.... seems like every time I do sw i lose and gain the same cpl of pounds, even tho i stick to rules etc, once did sw for 2mths and lost 2lb. Does anyone else find this?? Maybe if i stick to it for months it will suddenly kick start weight loss at some point? if i go on crappy meal replacement diet I lose 10lb first wk, so hard to stick with healthy eating when you dont get results!

Do you post a food diary on here? That's the first port of call as sometimes things can creep in that are free or misunderstandings. That might not be the case but would help us to see what things you like etc.

Drinking enough water can also effect weight losses.

Have you ever tried an sas log from your consultant? These are designed to help in these situations xx

What do you mean so far this week you have gained 3lb? Do you mean you are weighing yourself in-between official weigh-ins? if so then the best advice is to step away from the scales as your weight will go up and down naturally from day to day, everyone's does, so what you are seeing on the scales if completely meaningless. So you don't know that you have put on 3lb at all!

Back