anyone been 2 boston

benji55

hi ,im thinking of going 2 boston nexr april 4 my 40th birthday,Has anyone been and whats ur verdict on it

I went about 20 years ago so really out of touch but I remember it as one of the nicest cities I ever went to.Got me singing (or squealing) Sweet Caroline now!!

lol,went 2 new york last year and did nt have time 2 go 2 boston,so hoping 2 go in april with my sis,being 40 has 2 have some benifits lol

I went 11 years ago and loved it ( apart from my travelling partner but that's another story!) also if you get time take a trip to the coast Cape Cod etc are beautiful x

It's an absolutely beautiful city. I've only been a couple of times when I've been working (I'm cabin crew) so only get limited time there. Went a couple of weeks ago and hadn't been in about a year, had a lovely walk through the park, went up to the cheers bar, has great shops!!! One of the places I love going back to!! I'm sure you'll love it!xx

thanks,heard good things about it,thinking of maybe boston then on2 somewhere else 4 a few days,any suggestions?

My sister lived there & we went out to her wedding 7 years ago, absolutely gorgeous and had a fab time. I'd recommend it X

I went in January, it's beautiful! Make sure you go ice skating in the park and try some clam chowder from the marketplace!

We're due to go on Saturday (volcano depending and all that), can't wait! Will try and remember to update this thread when we get back.

I went about 18 years ago (was working in NJ for a few months and tagged on a little tour at the end). I visited New York City, Atlantic City, Boston and Washington (road trip). I pretty much only remember the Boston tea party place and, naturally, Cheers! I would like to go back and see it again.

thanks everyone,really think il go,tarka hope u getting going bloody ash cloud has alot 2 anwser 4 lol,let me know what u think of boston

Back