Anyone considering a nip/tuck / boob boost after LT?

Im soooo considering surgery.Im only 27 so i dont wish to be saggy lol for years to come.Ill deff be paying a viit to the docs for a boob uplift/reduction when im done buts its only about £2k abroad anyway so if no luck ill just save.Would love my bingo wings doing too.Botox between my eyes on my forehead.
God if i won the lotto id be a new woman lol.Ive even thought of extreeme maker uk too LOL

xxx

you know, you could seriously apply to extreme makeover, i seen one before where a woman had skin removed after weight loss, she lost something like another 6 kg after op!

did look like a hot cross bun after though ;)

heya, i will def get surgery after i at goal, my boobs have dropped 2 cup sizes already and i only bout half way there!!! also gonna get some smart lipo done when at goal to get rid of any lumpy bits left ( thats lipo with out surgery, they inject you with stuff a for about 6/7 times over 6 weeks and the fat flushes out, means no time off work and no recover needed although its more expense:( )

I'd like a boob lift and a tummy tuck when I'm done on cd. I have already been to see my gp about the tummy tuck and I'm waiting to hear if I can get funding to have it done on the nhs. Will have to pay for the boobies it's expensive and can be done abroad, but I'd be terrified to go abroad to have it done.

Don't want a boob job as such, but would DEARLY like what is called a Reduction Mastopexy, because what I've got now are enormous Spaniels Ears and they can only get worse as the weight comes off!

Only started LT on Saturday, and have got a long way to go but after all of this would love two nice sit up and beg boobies, just need to find a nice old sugar daddy to pay for it :D

Mary poppins you look fab !!!:jelous::D

I think your advice is really sound. I've been frantically creaming my body in the hope I'll rub some of it away but my big fear is saggy skin as i've got over 100 pounds to lose....I have started to use very nice body cream in the hope it will help...:bliss:

avons bust cream is good, i went from a b cup to a d cup with it, i have raved about it since!

also claris body firming is excellent although pricey.

cheaper than lipo though! :D

Back