• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone considering a nip/tuck / boob boost after LT?

S: 13st0lb G: 10st0lb
Caught sight of my slimming down bod in the mirror yesterday and although pleased, noticed my saggy bits - mainly boobs (well lack of now), bit of belly that looks like a ski slope and droopy bum!!!! Nice descriptions I know.

At my heaviest I was 15 and 1/2 stone but pregnant and despite LT and exercising every day, I'm not sure certain bits will ever be as perky without some assistance.

Just wondering if anyone is considering a visit to their Drs or nip/tuck after LT?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

chunkychops

Silver Member
S: 14st0lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 1st0lb(7.14%)
My boobies have gone like 2 droopy fried eggs...but I blame breastfeeding 2 kiddies in 3yrs for that! Im too scared to have anything done. BUT i would love a bum lift, my stomach is ok, ive been lucky its stayed flat, but I have a double bum problem!!!!!

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
If money was no object then I'd go for a boob lift and tummy tuck when I got to target but, alas, I don't think funds will run to that!!!!

x

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
I'd hope that I wouldn't have to but if I reached my ultimate target and still wasn't happy I'd certainly consider surgery again.

S: 19st8lb C: 11st5lb Loss: 8st3lb(41.97%)
I've lost trhe best part of 8 stone on CD and my body is a complete mess...boobs/tummy/arms...
I have decided to give myself about a year to see if it improves and if it hasn't I will consider plastic surgery...prob tummy tuck and boobs first.
have been trying lots of cream and a bit of exercise and will continue with that for at least a year

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
OMG Susan, how well have you done!!!! You look fantastic now and soooooo different to how you looked before.

Well done on a fantastic job, an inspiration to us all.

x

I've lost trhe best part of 8 stone on CD and my body is a complete mess...boobs/tummy/arms...
I have decided to give myself about a year to see if it improves and if it hasn't I will consider plastic surgery...prob tummy tuck and boobs first.
have been trying lots of cream and a bit of exercise and will continue with that for at least a year
Susan - you look amazing - I'm so pleased you posted - I can't afford surgery...and wisely a year with exercise is a sensible plan. Well done to you !!! x

I will let you know Thursday after I see the doc but if no luck with NHS, private it is.

missyd

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
i would love a boob job will have to start saving though!

Mary poppins you look fantastic in your pics x

LisaLisa

Silver Member
my dad has said when i get down to my goal he will go halves with me on a TT. So unless more kids are in the offing thats what i will do :D

msblonde

a new way of living!
S: 12st11lb C: 11st8.5lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 1st2.5lb(9.22%)
i'm a surgeryaphobe! if it could be done without an anaesthetic, then maybe... but i wont go to sleep for it. i hate having GA. i would have to look like the elephant man before doing that. (no comments please!;))

msblonde

a new way of living!
although getting rid of 'bulldog' lines on my face would be nice ;)

LisaLisa

Silver Member
u dont need a GA for derma fillers msblonde :D

msblonde

a new way of living!
ahhhh! prob solved! ;) quick thinking Lisa! :D

hehehe

rugen

i suffer with Moobs and was going to see how much itd be to get them reduced if i get to my goal

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
Caught sight of my slimming down bod in the mirror yesterday and although pleased, noticed my saggy bits - mainly boobs (well lack of now), bit of belly that looks like a ski slope and droopy bum!!!! Nice descriptions I know.

At my heaviest I was 15 and 1/2 stone but pregnant and despite LT and exercising every day, I'm not sure certain bits will ever be as perky without some assistance.

Just wondering if anyone is considering a visit to their Drs or nip/tuck after LT?
I would love a boob lift; but, alas... i need to meet a rich man first xx:D;)

scazman

S: 26st2lb C: 26st2lb G: 16st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
It's so ironic that whilst the majority of forumers are worried about losing their boobs the two lads in Liverpool are more concerned that their boobs aren't disappearing quickly enough!

I would love a boob lift; but, alas... i need to meet a rich man first xx:D;)
although happily married - I too need to meet a rich man!!! :giggle::giggle::