Anyone do any ballet type dvd's?

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by st2826, 6 April 2011 Social URL.

1. st2826

st2826 Full Member

Have seen a few dvds which look quite interesting

Element: Ballet Conditioning [DVD] [2007]: Elise Gulan, Andrea Ambandos: DVD

Ballet Workout For Legs, Bums & Tums - Joey Bull - Fit for Life Series DVD: Ken Gray: DVD

New York City Ballet - The Complete Workout Vol.1 And 2 DVD 2006: Richard Blanshard: DVD

To name just a few.
    Wondered what you thought of this type of workout? I used to do ballet when i was a kid but obviously a few years have passed since then :D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. leanerandlighter

leanerandlighter Full Member

Did nobody reply to you? I have just done the new York city ballet DVD for the first time after owning it for years. Will let you know how I feel tomorrow but I think it's good. It sort of creeps up on you. Kind of like yoga ish in the beginning and works up to gentle cardio. I am in early pregnancy so perfect for me, no bpm above 140 allowed.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.