Anyone doing/done slimming world with only 1 1/2 stone to lose?

lozzaloo

Okay so I just joined this forum today, and on Monday I started slimming world. I'm doing it at home since I cant really afford the membership and using resources like this group which are great. I had my 3rd child who will be 2 in march so feel like it's finally time to claim back my body, which means losing around 1 1/2 to 2 stone. I'm quite tall but have a slight frame so the extra weight I'm carrying sits very badly on me despite my BMI technically being 'ok' but only just at 24.6, and I'm desperate to feel nice in my own skin again. Anyway sorry for the waffle, what I wanted to ask is, if anyone did slimming world with a relatively small amount of weight to lose, how it went and the sort of time span I could be lookin at to reach target?? Will it take me longer or come off slower? Thanks for reading and any advice will be much appreciated!

Welcome Laura and good luck with Slimming World!

Here is a link below to others on here who are doing SW from home...

https://www.minimins.com/threads/doing-sw-from-home.243438/page-850#post-7876755

As everyone is different it is difficult to say how long it will take you but when you are taking more from less the weight loss will slows down as you reach your natural body weight but you will find you are losing inches and toning up much quicker, especially if you are doing walking and exercise along with dieting.

Okay so I just joined this forum today, and on Monday I started slimming world. I'm doing it at home since I cant really afford the membership and using resources like this group which are great. I had my 3rd child who will be 2 in march so feel like it's finally time to claim back my body, which means losing around 1 1/2 to 2 stone. I'm quite tall but have a slight frame so the extra weight I'm carrying sits very badly on me despite my BMI technically being 'ok' but only just at 24.6, and I'm desperate to feel nice in my own skin again. Anyway sorry for the waffle, what I wanted to ask is, if anyone did slimming world with a relatively small amount of weight to lose, how it went and the sort of time span I could be lookin at to reach target?? Will it take me longer or come off slower? Thanks for reading and any advice will be much appreciated!
Hi I'm a returning member of minimins, and thank goodness it's back up and running I have missed it so much...I lost 4 stone with the support on here so you are in the right place This year I have between a stone and stone and half that I'd like to lose to get to target. You can add me as a friend if you like, I'm going to try and get on here regular and re post in my diaries again. Good luck on your journey xx

Back