Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anyone doing Rosemary Conley

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sazzy34, 2 April 2008 Social URL.

1. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Is anyone out there doing the classes or following the plan.
    or even know much about it, it doesn`t seem very popular but its all I ever seem to see in the magazines with a lot of " celebs" having done it.

Last edited: 2 April 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    So i`m just going to answer myself, because nobady is doing this diet LOL

4. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    I think Coleen Nolan has just lost weight with Rosemary Conley. I tried it years ago, and if I remember rightly they give you a calorie allowance based on your current weight, then you just stick to foods with less than 4% fat without exceeding your calorie allowance.

Hope thats helps hun xx

5. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    Thanks Sam, hope your doing well, not seen your name for ages xx

6. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    I made the decision to stop ww as I am faffing around with it.
    It doesn`t help when I don`t get on with my ww leader. Everytime I stay to class she always has a dig at "faddy" diets, saying how they don`t work and people put all the weight back on.
    2 facts that I have proved her wrong with !!
    Anyway she doesn`t single me out but always looks in my direction when she goes on about it as she knows I have lost on cd.

I have never mentioned cd in her class but she has such a downer on anything except ww.

ANYWAY... I joined Rosemary Conley class last week ( first wi tonight) told the leader woman and she was just so full of praise for how much i`d already lost, never slated cd or any other diet, just explained how RC worked and said she was there for me anytime day or night if I needed to contact her.

I have had a great week and it seems to have clicked into place with me ( well it is only the first week) LOL

there doesn`t seem to be anyone on RC

Sorry for long post

7. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    10lbs off in two weeks yay.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.