anyone else freezing?

i'm hot today! mind you i've been cleaning the house ready for the estate agent to photograph it tomorrow as we've just put it on the market ;)

Im in the office and freezing today and stupidly I didn't bring a jumper with me. Do you think anyone will notice if I bring my duvet with my tomorrow?

ahhh its the ex lax warming me up then? lol

Im in the office and freezing today and stupidly I didn't bring a jumper with me. Do you think anyone will notice if I bring my duvet with my tomorrow?

yaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh:p

I've just done my weekly shop and it was freezing round the freezers!!! My feet are like blocks of ice and I'm just off to get a pair of socks, I've already got my fleece on!

x

I work in a hospital and the room I work in has to be kept :airquote:'chilled' or the medical equipment will over heat. Usually it doesn't bother me, but this week brrrrr. Our hospital has a :airquote:'bare below the elbows' policy to stop infection spreading, so I can't even put a cardigan on. Still all my jiggling around trying to keep warm will help spead up my weight loss.

Yep!

I did CD 2 years ago and once I had lost a little I remember feeling the cold keenly... I think it's just one of the biproducts of VLCD
I have had more hot tubs this week I know just to get my body temperature back up to normal and I have only been doing this a week!

Back