Anyone from Greece?

Kαλημέρα!

I'm a very happy girl today, 2lbs (1 kilo) off and I was sure I'd not lost anything this week.

Good luck for your WI tomorrow.

??????! (I loved the Greek word! Thanks) congratulations on your loss!!! Unfortunately I didn't WI in the morning because I slept over at my boyfriend's. I 'll go home later and give it a try but I think I am better of doing it tomorrow! What do you think? 1 kilo per week is a great achievement! Well done Luise! Can I please ask you a question: did the grams of all the HEX changed or only the ones you gave me? The cheeses that were 28 grams are still the same or have they gone up? Thanks in advance!! Have a great afternoon!!

It looks like the 28g cheese have gone up to 30g, Edam is 35g, mozarella, reduced fat cheddar and reduced fat cheshire all 45g.

I'd leave it until tomorrow to WI if you weighed in in the morning last week. My first week I lost 1.5 kilos but I have a lot more to lose than you!!

Good luck tomorrow - I'll keep trying out my (pathetic) Greek on you too...τα λεμε :D

ok... I couldn't help it so I did my WI today! I managed to loose 2.2 kilos on my first week... Thank God for that, it will keep me going... I might loose a lot less next week as I know I am a slow looser (my common reason for ditching a diet...) but I will try my best! If you manage to loose around a kilo each week it will be great! Visualize yourself in 2 months time... you are going to look so different! I hope for a kilo each week, at least for the first weeks! Thank you so much for the info. Actually, I am thinking to rejoin the online program if I stick to it for over a month! Another good thing is that I feel I am eating so much healthier in comparison to what I ate before! So... I wish you a great week with lovely food and good losses!! You can write in Greek.... it can't be so pathetic!! It's a difficult language for everyone! καληνύχτα!!

Hi Luise! Sorry for the absence! It's been crazy in my life... I am kind off the wagon but with healthier choices! I haven't put anything on though.
1 pound is ok don't you think? How are you doing now? Don't give up! Slow and steady is fine! It's 14 weeks until June so you could be a lot lighter then!
I have to tell you that I am thinking of maybe trying another diet to boost my losses till spring and then come back to SW! Like seeing a dietician or following Rosemary Conleys program for a month or two. What do you think? You could send me a pm if you like!

Hi!

Good to see you back!

Only one pound on is great, the healthier choices obviously worked - I can put that on after one meal.

I think another diet may help you lose some weight more quickly, simply because they are a lot more restrictive. However, as a long term solution SW seems to be the one that you can do forever - its whole aim is to re-educate us in our food choices. As your small gain has proved, you can still live and not gain huge amounts of weight.

Previous to finding SW I was a strict calorie counter but all I did was eat the same rubbish foods, just less of them. It didn't teach me anything about maintaining a healthy weight - only how to get there. I'm sure a dietician would only tell you what SW does...a healthy, balanced diet with moderation being the key word (unfortunately, not a word I find easy to do).

Hey!!! Look at your new badges!!!! Congratulations!!!! You are doing great!!
I haven't been able to stick to the program completely, I am eating healthy though!
I know SW is great but you need to be consistent with it like with everything else. And I am finding it hard.... but I know that I won't be reaching my target if I can't deny myself a daily (sugary or fatty) treat.
I think that if I were in the UK it would be easier for me to get more free foods.
Anyway! Just wanted to congratulate you and tell you that 5 kilos is such a great job! It will be a lot more before you know it!!
Keep in touch!

Aw, thank you! I was really fed up this week to have put on a pound but think it should have gone - hopefully plus some more - on Sunday.

I'm sure the exercise is helping it is just difficult finding time when I work and have a young daughter too.

Keep up the healthy eating :D

Back