Anyone got a DS and Animal Crossing?

Bellybee

Silver Member
Me and hubby got this yesterday and we need some friends to visit lol.

OOOh you should get Tetris and Animal Crossing. They are both fab games and we could swap friend codes and play each other.
Is it the new Mario you have.
Pierce I am loving it me and hubby both have one but he has the new one. I actually prefer the old one because it's more comfortable to play.
Hubby actually swapped his PSP in for his because Nintendo is just more fun.

Yes it is the new mario, and hubby wants tetris too! But I am not allowed a new game until I have lost another stone! hopefully not too long away!

Do I have to have one of those wireless thingys before I can play against others! Have to sneak that in my next goal/reward lol

Please tell me more, whats wireless etc, DH has the monopoly on things that play games here so it would be good to tell him some stuff!!

OOOh you should get Tetris and Animal Crossing. They are both fab games and we could swap friend codes and play each other.
Is it the new Mario you have.
Pierce I am loving it me and hubby both have one but he has the new one. I actually prefer the old one because it's more comfortable to play.
Hubby actually swapped his PSP in for his because Nintendo is just more fun.
Me me! LOL! Well actually my kids have DS's but I'm seriously hooked on tetris. How do we friend up? Also my daughter has animal crossing and is desperate to have a friend to visit. What's the next step?

Pip

ooh! ive got a DS but it gived me bad headaches. BOO!
Not a big games player, and no one round my way has a DS. AND i havent got internet at home...grrrr

Back