Anyone got a spreadsheet I could pinch?!

HellieCopter

Gold Member
Hola...

Before I start creating a spreadsheet of my own, I wondered if anyone had one they wouldn't mind emailing me? I'm not really an excel whizz so it'd take me ages to create one!

I want to input dates and weights and things and work out my projected weight loss and estimate goal dates...you know the kind of thing I mean?! If there's a spreadsheet already out there for that (or even an iphone app?) please would you let me know...

Huge thanks xx

No but I may create one! Let me know if you do one too lol

Not sure if its exactly what you want but it does have a few different graphs and tracks measurements, weight, ect

Attachments

• Weight_Record.zip
    31.2 KB · Views: 191
If you have access to SW online there's a graph on there where you can enter your weight after every WI and it will track your progress and projected weigh loss.

There is this one too that I use but it won't let me upload it. :-\
If you want to see it, I'll email it to you. xo

Hi Louise I'm thinking the mods may ask you to remove your email address and PM it instead. Just a headsup! :)

There's a good app called target weight for adults you can input your current height and weight etc and set a target it'll give your your bmi and once you've entered some progress in it'll give you a date for target based on your rate of weight loss

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can't actually get into it! My winzip isn't working for some reason. If anyone would email it to me that'd be fab please... [email protected].

I will second that stepout I go to class but I have the target weight app too and I love it. Would definitely recommend it especially if you don't attend a class as it has everything you need.
Not sure if you can get it on any other phone but it's worth a look :)

Back