Anyone had a gain this week?

zzoozz

Due to ill health and generally being an idiot and falling of the healthy wagon I've gained 2lb this week. I'm really kicking myself because I've only been doing it for 3 weeks and lost 2lb last week i'm back at square one. Really need some help motivating me back on track!

its just a blip hun,just draw a line under it and start again. you can do this we all can. just imagine how good you`ll feel slim and how healthy you`ll be. its not a race hun,as long as we all get there in the end xx

<3

Hiya,

Still very new to minimins forum! Only just seen your reply. Thank you so much :D I had a determined week this week and lost 4lbs which put me back on track after my 2lb gain :)

Thank you for your support :D

Hey, I'm new (ish) to minimins, and its my 3rd week on slimming world i had a gain this week, I would usually throw in the towel, and claim that nothing but calorie counting and exercise make you loose weight. But reading everyone's comments, recipes and daily food diaries has just made me more determind, and realise that it's actually DOES work. So no gain for me this week, I'm filling up on super free foods and have finally got to grips with the ee plan :0)

Back