anyone have a list of cereals for HEB?

*soon-to-be-slim*

Silver Member
Hi does anyone know any nice new cereals? bored of weetabix ;)

Well it's not new but you can have 35g of fruit n fibre for heB, it's one cereal I never get fed up of! :)

cheers for that :)

Hi ladies before I started SW I would have Weetabix for my breakfast with skimmed milk but now tend to go for natural yoghurt and fruit. I have Tesco's own version of weetabix at the moment - can you tell me does it have to be Weetabix the brand or can you have own brands and still count it as a HE? x

Moosmum41 said:
Hi ladies before I started SW I would have Weetabix for my breakfast with skimmed milk but now tend to go for natural yoghurt and fruit. I have Tesco's own version of weetabix at the moment - can you tell me does it have to be Weetabix the brand or can you have own brands and still count it as a HE? x

You can use own brands, it says so in your food optimising book :)

You can use own brands, it says so in your food optimising book :)

:thankyou: Thanks Welshtigger, I'm "new" to SW and don't attend class. It's the first time I've attempted it since I first joined a good 9 or 10 years ago so really need to study the books a bit more x

Moosmum41 said:
:thankyou: Thanks Welshtigger, I'm "new" to SW and don't attend class. It's the first time I've attempted it since I first joined a good 9 or 10 years ago so really need to study the books a bit more x

You will probably wanna get yourself a new book too, as alot has changed in 9/10 years :) x

just got some dorset cereals very nutty and i have found online that i can have 30g of this for HEXB :) soooo excited!! lol

How much branflakes can I have as a hexb? My book says 28g with 1 or 2 ryvita(can't remember) but I don't buy ryvita so can I have 35g of branflakes instead? X

sully123 said:
How much branflakes can I have as a hexb? My book says 28g with 1 or 2 ryvita(can't remember) but I don't buy ryvita so can I have 35g of branflakes instead? X

Ignore me, new book says 35g!! I think I need glasses x

I made a note of these earlier from another thread as i love muesli, but when you weigh them out they give such a small portion, so i'll fill the bowl with chopped strawberries yum! :)

35g Alpen high fibre
35g Asda swiss style muesli
40g Dorset cereal simply fruity muesli
30g Dorset cereal simply nutty muesli
35g Dorset cereal super high fibre muesli
35g Jordans natural/organic muesli
35g Kellogs luxury muesli
40g M&S count on us fruit & nut muesli
35g Sainsburys fruit & nut muesli
35g Tesco value muesli

Hope this helps hun. xx

hi can i ask please as am not doing sw at the minute but very interested does the book state all the cerials u can have please x

Ignore me, new book says 35g!! I think I need glasses x

Bran flakes have become the most desirable meal... I even had a second bowl of it the other day and synd both it and the milk. I just love it with a chopped up banana and apple, every morning. Never used to eat breakfast, now i cant leave the house without it!

I tend to have sultana bran and load it up with banana and blueberries

Back