Anyone heard of the Dixie Chicks?

Delli

Talks too much
theyre an american female country and western group, hugely successful in america with a strong following in ireland too!! me and my sisters are big fans, some of their songs are brillant and they help me pass many a car journey!!

(if anyone meets me when im driving they would think im demented, usually singing like a lunatic :D)

Yup - they're good!! If you like them you'll probably like the Wreckers too!! Good old Sh*t kicking music

xx

Love the Dixie Chicks -- we used to sing "Earl" all the time. One of them got into a sticky "politically correct" situation several years ago when she criticized President Bush and the war in Iraq... but as time went on people began to see that maybe she was "on to something".

MinnieMel

yep, i remember that. think she might have had a point! love 'Earl', also love 'Travellin' Soldier' and 'Godspeed'. 'Wide open spaces' is brillant too! too many to mention!

I've heard a couple of tunes i think the one i liked most was called "There's Your Trouble" but it was a few years ago, at least 8 or 9.

Anyone on here listen to Jewel?

They are fab fab fab. It made me laugh you calling them Country and Western. My brother is into Country BIG TIME and to wind him up I'd call the music Country and Western. It really annoyed him....he was like...."its not Dolly Parton, its just called Country"...anything to wind my brother up LOL. I love that type of music now. I'm converted BIG TIME.

I love Keith Urban, Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flats, Brad Paisley, Tim MaGraw, Jodee Messina, Jessica Andrews, Faith Hill....I could go on. The music is AMAZING. I'll never wind him up again about that type of music....Its now my favorite.

I just have to add....Keith Urban YUMMY. Nicole Kidman is soooooooooooo lucky!! Take a look...

I've heard a couple of tunes i think the one i liked most was called "There's Your Trouble" but it was a few years ago, at least 8 or 9.

Anyone on here listen to Jewel?

When I think Dixie Chicks I think " There's Your Trouble".

I know Jewel but can't think of any songs of the top of my head.

love the dixie chicks they are big in oz ..... i was living there for a few years and thats when i got to know about them

Back