Anyone in Leeds - walking buddy?

Dreamer

Gold Member
Hi I was wondering if anyone in Leeds needed a walking buddy, or just a diet/exercise buddy online to email/pm with?

Also wondered, are there enough of us in Leeds and surrounding area to have a meet?

V

I live in Woodhouse till late August, then I'm looking for a place. Not sure where yet...I'm wanting to move to a fairly nice safe area bit I don't know Leeds very well yet.

Hi
I'm from Leeds. Are you still looking for a walking buddy?

Looks like there are a few of us. I've actually joined a walking group since this called Take a Hike (for people in their 20s and 30s). They have a website if any of you are interested. If you're older, Take a Hike is part of Rambler's Association which is all inclusive. Although if anyone is near the middleton area and fancies a walk now and again I'd be up for it :)

V

I really like it for the price but I don't find it particularly friendly. The classes are good but zumba just got cancelled so I'm a bit miffed at the mo. A friend of mine has just left Pure to join The Gym in The Core which he says is better and for he same price xx

Didn't know their is a gym at the Core, will hop to google, I swim at quarry house but am looking for someone to swim with a extra time a week as gets dull swimming alone. x

Back