Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

sarahevans said:
I'm still here lost 1lb this week which although isn't brilliant is better than putting 1lb on. I've decided I'm going to do a food diary on here to see if that helps me xx

Well done-I hope I can lose 1lb this week! Haven't lost ANYTHING for the last 3 weeks despite being 110% in plan :( this week is the last chance before I have to sit down and discuss with my consultant :( x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Ah well good luck maybe it's just something simple that your synning wrong!! I hate bring bigger cuz people nearly tut when they say you've lost a pound. Just because were bigger doesn't mean we can lose a stone in a week!!!

sarahevans said:
Ah well good luck maybe it's just something simple that your synning wrong!! I hate bring bigger cuz people nearly tut when they say you've lost a pound. Just because were bigger doesn't mean we can lose a stone in a week!!!

Nope we've checked all that-it's deeper rooted-this is cos my metabolism is knackered from when I didn't eat properly for 11 days when I was ill :( just need to find a way to kick start it again-cos was doing well abd now I'm just a great big failure :( x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

To be honest it was that that made me stop going to class. Sometimes you just dont loose that much in a week despite being on plan 100 percent or worse you have a gain from nowhere and you feel like your being judged.

I much prefer coming on here its much more supportive.

Having said that I am struggling to get back on plan since July I really want this but there is an evil twin in my head telling me to eat everything.

xxx

Tigger speak to lady A.. She has thyroid issues which causes her to lose weight slower than normal.. She might be able to give u some insight if you're experiencing similar symptoms to her.. Shes absolutely lovely and am sure she won't mind you asking :) x

Roziee said:
Tigger speak to lady A.. She has thyroid issues which causes her to lose weight slower than normal.. She might be able to give u some insight if you're experiencing similar symptoms to her.. Shes absolutely lovely and am sure she won't mind you asking :) x

Ive got a goitre on my thyroid but my function tests came back clear in january, and they wont do anything else for me!! I just feel such a failure as have now stuck 110% to the plan for the last 4 weeks since getting better and maintained for the first 3 weeks and then gained 1lb this week-can't afford to keep going to group and failing :(

Ive got a goitre on my thyroid but my function tests came back clear in january, and they wont do anything else for me!! I just feel such a failure as have now stuck 110% to the plan for the last 4 weeks since getting better and maintained for the first 3 weeks and then gained 1lb this week-can't afford to keep going to group and failing :(

Don't give up hun, it will eventually move, I myself had a good 2 to 3 months with little or no loss as did my daughter, but we then both had really big losses, me 10lbs and my daughter 8lb and since then we have both lost slowly but fairly regularly. I have under active thyroid, diabetes and taking heavy steroids for my psoriasis 95% of the time, so it can be done, it's just a pain when it doesn't shift for a while (stubborn so and so's our bodies lol)....I did jiggle my food a bit as did DD1 and she changed her exercise routine, I added weights and resistance workouts to mine....I also cut right back on pasta and potatoes, could be just a little shake up your body needs sweetie....good luck whatever you do xx
Oh and you're definitely NOT a failure, it happens to most people, is very demoralising but can be beaten with perseverance xxx

I'm also on a go slow despite being on plan 100%, however I'm starting to realise after reading several posts in this forum, just how GOOD my group is! Even though I'm the largest member, I NEVER feel judged if I don't lose much, they really support me. And if anyone in the group sts or puts on, people are really good about it, and full of positive comments and encouragement!

I love my group :)

Lost 1.5lb at WI yesterday, so it may be slow but it's steady.. starting to come to terms with it a bit more now.. so long as it's going down, I think i'd lose the plot a bit if i was to have a gain!

well the rush WAS for a gall stone operation they wanted to do on me (they said 6-8 weeks, and it's been 6 already and haven't even heard from them yet) and I'm really afraid of the anasthetic at this size, I really wanted to lose 2 stone before the op. But I've not had a gall stone attack for 7 weeks today, so I'm hoping I don't need the op after all anyway!

well the rush WAS for a gall stone operation they wanted to do on me (they said 6-8 weeks, and it's been 6 already and haven't even heard from them yet) and I'm really afraid of the anasthetic at this size, I really wanted to lose 2 stone before the op. But I've not had a gall stone attack for 7 weeks today, so I'm hoping I don't need the op after all anyway!

:fingerscrossed: for you hun, I am a steady 1-2lb loser on average with the odd big loss or small gain and as you said as long as it's in the right direction that's what counts xx

2lbs off for me this week :) glad to see the scales moving again

:woohoo: wtg you ...well done hunni xx

Hello everyone how are you all? Im hoping to be back into this group tomorrow as I hadnt after gaining 5lb.
Lost 4lb last week which brought me to 22 stone :-( hopefully i will have lost a good amout tomorrow to bring me back down

xxx

MrsHainsworth2b said:
Hello everyone how are you all? Im hoping to be back into this group tomorrow as I hadnt after gaining 5lb.
Lost 4lb last week which brought me to 22 stone :-( hopefully i will have lost a good amout tomorrow to bring me back down

xxx

Hurry back-I'm still here for a while longer x I've got 7lbs to go before I can go back to the 20's so some company will be nice :) hope you're having a good week so far-good luck for wi tomorrow
xx Jo xx

Thanks girls :-D. Xxx

Hi Katie,
Good luck for wi tomorrow hun , you so deserve it xx

Back